Sign in to follow this  
Fear Clinic

Opinions on a small forum based FFA league?

So I'm thinking about starting a FFA league of some sorts. Maybe set up a nice little forum for it, and create a leader board that I can modify. Either host them weekly, biweekly, or monthly depending on the demand. What do you guys think? How should it be set up?

Tell me what you guys would like to see as prizes (be reasonable). Playoffs? Seasons? 

I'm trying to figure out the best way to set it up. Not sure what kind of leaderboards people would want, or how to set it up. I'd like to start it by October. 

How about get a list of player 1st and see how many you have. Then every week or month you post the the names of the brackets for example.

Eg groupe1dank

Jake

Bill

Mark

Tony

Sam

Craig

Caron

Steve

Groupe2

Frank

Doom

Morrigan

Vergil

Dante

Wesker

Phoenix

Nova

Groupe3

Ryu

Ken

Chun li

Seth

Juri

Akuma

Oni

Jun

Once you have that then you could give points for example 8 points 1st 2nd points 5 it something like that.

If you where going to do this you would start at a month and at the end of the month who has the most points wins.

Then you could post the score/ stats in a league chart where who has the most points will be on top.

So I say do a FFA on on the weekend every week then at the end of the month you add up the score for the monthly winner.

The monthly stats go on league chart which would be the duration of the whole league for example if you wanted to do this for 6months people would dee there stats for the 6months .

The points they get at the end of the month would add up and would be used to place them in the league chart.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How about get a list of player 1st and see how many you have. Then every week or month you post the the names of the brackets for example.

Eg groupe1

Jake

Bill

Mark

Tony

Sam

Craig

Caron

Steve

Groupe2

Frank

Doom

Morrigan

Vergil

Dante

Wesker

Phoenix

Nova

Groupe3

Ryu

Ken

Chun li

Seth

Juri

Akuma

Oni

Jun

Once you have that then you could give points for example 8 points 1st 2nd points 5 it something like that.

If you where going to do this you would start at a month and at the end of the month who has the most points wins.

Then you could post the score/ stats in a league chart where who has the most points will be on top.

So I say do a FFA on on the weekend every week then at the end of the month you add up the score for the monthly winner.

The monthly stats go on league chart which would be the duration of the whole league for example if you wanted to do this for 6months people would dee there stats for the 6months .

The points they get at the end of the month would add up and would be used to place them in the league chart.

I like  this idea.

I think you would be much, much, better off just starting your own League/Thread on here. People already come here and if you run it well/consistently (like have set times the leagues games are going on), people will join up and play. Just dont get discouraged if it doesnt see immediate success. Keep it running and they will come.

Eg groupe1

Jake

Bill

Mark

Tony

Sam

Craig

Caron

Steve

Groupe2

Frank

Doom

Morrigan

Vergil

Dante

Wesker

Phoenix

Nova

Groupe3

Ryu

Ken

Chun li

Seth

Juri

Akuma

Oni

Jun

Dat Marvel 3 cast in group 2... Vergil to place outside top 8 in Halo. Guys average without 2 meters and Xfactor.