Sam

Post one idea for Halo 5 that's noncontroversial

Show which people are in parties during the matchmaking lobby like in H3.

And Reach. :)

Press X to save film from stats screen (feature in Halo 3 Beta)

Remove CAPS LOCK from all in-game text. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

What about a potential map like Blood Gulch where on Team Snipers you may accidentally hit your teammate in the back and you get booted for Grieving even though you it was obviously an accident because you were shooting at the enemy?

I see difficulties with affectively implementing a system like you envision, because of the potential scenario I envisioned, and my guess is, other issues would arise as well.

The easy fix is removing friendly fire; just saying.

What you are describing isn't the case that I had in mind. Try this simple computer algorithm.

if ( Teammate.betrays(Me).InCloseRange() )

if ( Teammate.IsNoWhereNearAnEnemy() )

if ( Teammate.PickupsPowerWeapon(Me) )

then { BootWithExtremePrejudice(Teammate); }

Playlist specific stats so you can see KD and win/loss by playlist. Not sure why we lost that in this game. Seeing it by gametype wasn't very helpful as slayer includes snipers, swat, throwdown slayer, big team, etc.....very different gametypes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Less sound when character models are moving. It needs to be just enough to ear around a corner. Not through an entire wall 50 feet away from you. Maybe that's just me. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Damage dealt stat. Maybe in terms of # of shields dropped (eg 4.5 shields worth of damage).

Shadowrun did this. Hell that game had a crap load is stats (DMG dealt, hit %, etc)

completely unrelated but Black Tusk Studios just sent a message out saying they're hiring a lead UI designer for their studios...

which means that fucking game will never be made until Xbox2 comes out.

completely unrelated but Black Tusk Studios just sent a message out saying they're hiring a lead UI designer for their studios...

which means that fucking game will never be made until Xbox2 comes out.

I'm not an expert but I didn't think UI's took that long? Or am I missing something.

I'm not an expert but I didn't think UI's took that long? Or am I missing something.

I don't have any experience with UI, but instead of releasing any more teasers/trailers or info, they just keep sending out messages looking to hire people to fill rather huge roles.

Other huge roles have been filled within the last year, but I just don't see the game being anywhere close to completed right now. http://www.mgsvancouver.com/careers/#jobs

I don't have any experience with UI, but instead of releasing any more teasers/trailers or info, they just keep sending out messages looking to hire people to fill rather huge roles.

Other huge roles have been filled within the last year, but I just don't see the game being anywhere close to completed right now. http://www.mgsvancouver.com/careers/#jobs

Ahh, right. Well, I guess it's better that they take their time and make sure it's a solid game then rush it. *cough*Halo4*cough*