Sam

Post one idea for Halo 5 that's noncontroversial

WALL-JUMPING/RUNNING- WHATS BETTER THAN A JUMPING MID-AIR NO-SCOPE? A DOUBLE WALL-JUMP MID-AIR NO-SCOPE.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5

I want to search MM w/ an "Mics ONLY" check box so that when I search for players in MM I know I will have a full lobby with mics in. This is crucial for playlist with no radar.

• Upvote (+1) 4

A playlist to cater more towards new players such as the Basic Training playlist in halo 3, maybe have gametypes which HELP the player improve to the standards of match making... Instead of just making the whole game 'Noob Friendly?'.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Here's one.

In every black screen, custom game or online matchmaking, players should have the option to play Pac-man or snake on the black screen while waiting for the game to start again.

Just sayin'

• Upvote (+1) 6

I want to search MM w/ an "Mics ONLY" check box so that when I search for players in MM I know I will have a full lobby with mics in. This is crucial for playlist with no radar.

How do you propose they combat people who just unplug their mics when the game starts? 

How do you propose they combat people who just unplug their mics when the game starts? 

There just needs to be some sort of xp incentive for players who have their mic in for the entire game.

Here's one.

In every black screen, custom game or online matchmaking, players should have the option to play Pac-man or snake on the black screen while waiting for the game to start again.

Just sayin'

Or Spartan Assault  :kappa:

There just needs to be some sort of xp incentive for players who have their mic in for the entire game.

Or Spartan Assault  :kappa:

I don't really think it's fair for those kids who either can't buy a good enough mic or just don't want to use it. They should get xp based off of playing not communicating.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Have several actual good and powerful Grenade Types with a realistic radius for each which should be around 12 feet for Plasma Grenades I believe for instance instead of Grenades that do not even exceed the range of a foot without using the Explosives Perk in Halo 4. Bring back visible Grenade effects, such as Halo 2's Grenade effects, which made Plasma Grenades and Frag Grenades explosions as well as the Plasma Grenades when stuck on someone beautiful, visible, and bad ass.

Bring back Covenant Scenery in Forge, I can not believe the very nice Covenant Objects, Crates, were not included in Halo 4's Forge from the very beginning.. and are still missing from it. It is very disappointing to have no real ability to add more color variety or other species items in Halo 4's Forge, it would do such wonders for Map Themes and Forge in general.. especially if we had access to Forerunner and Covenant Objects and Textured Palettes'.

Add a Grenade Launcher style weapon similar to the Grenade Launcher from Reach with a improved design, look wise, it was a extremely fun weapon to use, and very useful as a Power Weapon for many Map styles.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If PO/killstreak rewards are removed from Infinity gametypes, offer non-gameplay-changing incentives for good gameplay, e.g., visor changes colour when you get a Killing Frenzy or your HUD goes orange for a minute when you get an Overkill.  Togglable, obviously.

A playlist to cater more towards new players such as the Basic Training playlist in halo 3, maybe have gametypes which HELP the player improve to the standards of match making... Instead of just making the whole game 'Noob Friendly?'.

Agreed here.

I think the basic training playlist was a good idea for Halo, and will do much more justice in modern Halo games, provided we never get 1-50 style ranks again (in-game, ones that have actual value). People often made new [1-month] accounts in Halo 3 (I surely did), and stomped everyone in basic training.

But that wouldn't happen near as much in future halos because the playlist on its own isn't worth making a whole new account. I say it should be reimplemented, and last longer than 4-7 games (maybe a 1-month's duration or 50-100 games).

• Upvote (+1) 1

The ability to just go to a certain part of a film clip in theater instead of fast forwarding for a while. It's like choosing the time in a video you want to see instead of having to wait to see it and sit through the whole thing.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Friend Leaderboards

Lobby Leaderboards

Playlist Leaderboards

Bring back Veto system

Gotta love the old veto system. The way it is now everyone just picks the same maps over and over and it does my fooking ead in mate.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Gotta love the old veto system. The way it is now everyone just picks the same maps over and over and it does my fooking ead in mate.

I personally enjoyed the Halo 2 system where you had no choice, whatever map you got you played :D

• Upvote (+1) 7

Agreed, go back and play Reach MLG. Guaranteed you'll play Sanc TS 9/10 times.   <_<

Damage dealt stat. Maybe in terms of # of shields dropped (eg 4.5 shields worth of damage).

• Upvote (+1) 3