Sign in to follow this  
CyReN

Ninja Halo 4 Montage 1

Huh, thought this was meant to be out on Thursday.

Great editing, though. Solid clips. Also, part at the end where Puckett is like, "We'll see you next season." YEHDEF.  :gandhi:

Hahahahahahhah

I guess I was the only one that wasn't impressed.

Great competitive clips, but a lot of typical Infinity funsies. Pre-update, too. As someone that plays this game like a mad man, he HAS to have more appealing footage than a killtacular on a guy trying to camp with boltshot.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I haven't been wowed by any montages since Snipe3down the movie or Neighbor & Hysteria's dueltage but this one was pretty solid. This opinion has probably been influenced more by the game than actual clips though and I do agree with someone who plays as much as ninja he should be able to make a much longer montage.

Great competitive clips, but a lot of typical Infinity funsies. Pre-update, too. As someone that plays this game like a mad man, he HAS to have more appealing footage than a killtacular on a guy trying to camp with boltshot.

Agreed. I thought it was kind of boring :/

• Upvote (+1) 1

Song was great for it. The last Reach montage Ninja had, and this one...they're just feel good montages, that's what I dig about em. Makes me forget all the issues we've had the past few years for at least a few mins:)

I can't stand the music that is put into new Halo montages. Ever since Reach i feel the music in most montages ruin it for me.

Other than that he had some sick clips like always.

I haven't been wowed by any montages since Snipe3down the movie or Neighbor & Hysteria's dueltage but this one was pretty solid. This opinion has probably been influenced more by the game than actual clips though and I do agree with someone who plays as much as ninja he should be able to make a much longer montage.

Neighbor and Hysteria's dueltage was cringey.

I was expecting more from Ninja's tage to be fair as well

I was expecting more from Halo 4 though

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't stand the music that is put into new Halo montages. Ever since Reach i feel the music in most montages ruin it for me.

I don't mind a lil dubstep here and there, but more variety would be nice for sure. That Phurion Diesel montage in Reach always stood out to me for that reason, very interesting song selection, made it extremely memorable:)

I lol'ed when I saw the Dominion clip on Exile. Some old clips in there. I liked his Reach one better, but this one still had some decent footage in it.

What about Lethul's & Formal's Reach dualtage?

I really don't like how Halo 4 looks in montages...it's like no matter how much color correction you use the game looks like a theater clip instead of something that's been edited. The angles have a nice look to em, but the first person view just doesn't grab me like previous halo games. I loved the way Reach and Halo 3 looked in montages.

good stuff regardless

• Upvote (+1) 2

I 100% agree. His throwdown clips were fine but the infinity ones were shit. If it's infinity it has to be at least a jaro, and multi team at least a naire.

• Upvote (+1) 1

gameplay def could have been better.  He definitely has better plays in his repertoire- some this stuff were old plays that were only kind of decent.  He's got enough recorded on his stream to make a 10 min montage of all clips better than these easily.  

Puckett - "We'll see you guys next season...."

large.gif

On Topic now - That music was awesome, but personally I am over the whole third person views, cutaways and fast forwarding to the next kill type of stuff.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That's because most montages nowadays just use wubstep