LeandroTrooper

BTB is not that bad with AA and Sprint

Problems seriously affecting BTB

• No descope + precision weapons + long lines of sight

• Plasma Pistol + Plasma Grenades + vulnerable vehicle

• Active Camouflage + Sniper + extra clips

Fortunately, most of these can be fixed. Sprint doesn't affect BTB nearly as much as it does 4v4, but BTB can be better without it. Without Sprint, you could play 8v8 on Midship with no spawning issues. Sure, it was hectic and action-packed, (which is what BTB should be) but it wasn't the uncontrollable chaos that happens nowadays. It was a... controlled chaos.

• Upvote (+1) 4

BTB Slayer is where it's at. Infinity is just... meh. Trust me, I know.

I play a lot of BTB and having the PP and PG in your LO just ruins vehicle combat. Gone are the days of a skillful driver going on a splatter spree and his gunner getting frenzies and running riots, etc.

I use to love driving, now I stay as far away from a vehicle as I can. Unless it's the Mantis  :P

Survivor? I love seeing people fly from their vehicle only to be sniped before their boots hit the ground.

That Light Rifle!

• Upvote (+1) 1

What purpose does Jet Pack serve other than to be a annoyance to everyone who lacks it and to vehicles such as Tank's, Banshee's, and the Mantis? It breaks plenty of Map's as well, and ruins the flow of many of them and how they are meant to play out, for this reason AA's, Custom Personal Load-Out's, should have never been implemented in Halo Matchmaking.

Jet Pack's, and other AA's, that slow the pace of the gameplay plus Custom Personal Load-Out's with Plasma Grenades, Plasma Pistols, and Random Personal Ordnance, is a awful thing to see in a Halo game.

I wasn't talking about the Jet Pack..?

Individually it's not. But if 8 players coordinate and all decide they're going to give any and all cover that doesn't include a roof the middle finger it's beyond broken.

That is the problem in general with AAs in loadouts - on an individual they're a minor annoyance at best. But as soon as you run into a coordinated party who is quite happy to use these abilities in abusive ways (8 players all flying, all invisible, or all popping shields is not a fun experience) and then realise that at the higher levels of the playlist up to 16 players could all be invisible or in the air at any given time it just becomes farcical.

Jetpacks other problem is soft-kill volume abuse. By giving a Jetpack to a smart player you're basically letting him fly to places that the game doesn't think should be acceptable and using his Jetpack to keep entering and exiting the kill volume almost without penalty as he gets up to ten seconds at a time to impact the game from a position that isn't expected to be used in such a way.

Fair enough

I wasn't talking about the Jet Pack..?

I would of expected you to be referring to the Jet Pack, instead of the Survivor Armor Mod, because how is the Survivor Armor Mod not game-breaking? It lets people get away with not being punished for using vehicles unwisely and allows them to escape a death they earned while within a vehicle, it is a joke of a Mechanic and something that further destroys the balance of the game and Halo and its image as a whole.

The implementation of another random element into Big Team is already making a dent in the remaining population due to people simply being very frustrated with more and more randomness being thrown into Halo 4's version of Big Team for the sake of it. Yes it is game-breaking and all around another very bad move by 343 to do such a thing as adding the Survivor Armor Mod into a Playlist that already suffers from over whelming chaos and lack of balance, good Map Layout's,.

I would of expected you to be referring to the Jet Pack, instead of the Survivor Armor Mod, because how is the Survivor Armor Mod not game-breaking? It lets people get away with not being punished for using vehicles unwisely and allows them to escape a death they earned while within a vehicle, it is a joke of a Mechanic and something that further destroys the balance of the game and Halo and its image as a whole.

The implementation of another random element into Big Team is already making a dent in the remaining population due to people simply being very frustrated with more and more randomness being thrown into Halo 4's version of Big Team for the sake of it. Yes it is game-breaking and all around another very bad move by 343 to do such a thing as adding the Survivor Armor Mod into a Playlist that already suffers from over whelming chaos and lack of balance, good Map Layout's,.

Like I said before:

It merely ejects you five or so metres into the air where you become an easy headshot kill as you cannot strafe or move anywhere other than down, if anything it punishes that guy who has spawned with the PP and doesn't know how to use anything other than that or stickies.

Repeating yourself doesn't change that, nor does it change what I'm saying

IM A Casual Player Who Hates Sprint In BTB. I Remember Back In Halo 3 I Would Drive The Mongoose Around Splattering Good Kids. Now In Halo 4 I Would Try To Spatter Them Only Now They Have Option To Sprint Safely Away From Me. Me And Most Of My Friends List Quit Playing Because Of SPRINT!!!

IM A Casual Player Who Hates Sprint In BTB. I Remember Back In Halo 3 I Would Drive The Mongoose Around Splattering Good Kids. Now In Halo 4 I Would Try To Spatter Them Only Now They Have Option To Sprint Safely Away From Me. Me And Most Of My Friends List Quit Playing Because Of SPRINT!!!

Please type normally, your last few comments hurt my eyes.

• Downvote (-1) 1