CyReN

NCAA Football Thread

I feel you dude, at least you play in the SEC west so that one loss won't hurt if you just win your conference games. Notre Dame and Oklahoma need other things to go their way, they can't necessarily win out and get in playoffs like Ole Miss and LSU can.

This is why I love college football, they manage to make every single week the most important week of the year, it's incredible really. I wish other sports leagues could figure out a way to pull that off.

While doing it on the backs of unpaid players! America just doing what they are best at!

The Pac 12 looks not so great this season. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The first half wasn't even that bad, I thought Del Rios kid made good decisions with the football they just decided to run like six different running backs, at least they don't have a dentist for a kicker anymore.

While doing it on the backs of unpaid players! America just doing what they are best at!

The Pac 12 looks not so great this season.

Accidental neg

Super late but insane opening weekend followed by the most boring weekend in college football history lol

I would love for FSU to not pull a 2014 again... idk if my heart can handle coming back from a huge deficit every game. 

Showtime series was awesome too. I think one of Jimbo's best qualities is poking/prodding a defense early on and then exposing those fallacies he figured out in 2nd half. Dalvin cook's best position was in the defense's minds. We killed OM on play action and cook still quietly had 100 rushing 100 receiving. 

Luckily in my mind most of our flaws we saw week 1 can be fixed or mostly fixed. Don't think we will see another defensive front as talented as Ole Miss until Clemson. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cupcake Saturday tomorrow, but we will have some great games Week 3.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Time for your weekly reminder that Tennessee isn't actually good.

And neither is VT.

What is the record for fumbles lost in a game?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't wait for Florida Tennessee.

Not so fast! North Texas Mean Green come rolling into town next week!

I like to think Florida is better than they were last year, and I love their schedule!

Having a decent quarterback was the missing piece. Just bought Florida/Georgia tickets. If I didn't have to work every other weekend would have season tickets.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hard to win when nobody is motivated. Looked awful from the start, fully deserved to get dominated.

Lamar Jackson looks the real deal tho, whoever wins between Louisville/Clemson is going to playoff. Rest of Louisville schedule after Clemson is cupcake.

Houston is not a cupcake. I want Ed Oliver to play for the Packers like right now.

Life just isn't fair to the Gators when it comes to the quarterback position. Gameday headed to Knoxville too, Applby can't be worse than Treon so I still have some faith.

Life just isn't fair to the Gators when it comes to the quarterback position. Gameday headed to Knoxville too, Applby can't be worse than Treon so I still have some faith.

He is better than Luke. I'm thinking Luke got the nod because he will be there for a couple more years, and because he knew the playbook better.

• Upvote (+1) 1