CyReN

NCAA Football Thread

That was a fucking glorious final drive.

MSU running backs are fucking crazy.

Also LOL at ACC refs, they have to be the worst in all of sports. How they called that offsides on the onside attempt is beyond me, like the guy was a yard behind the line as the ball was already kicked lmfao

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm super late but definitely saw the ACC protecting their investment (Clemson) that call was atrocious. still would have taken a TD and a 2-point conversion just to send it to OT but would've been fun as hell to watch them try

Chip Kelly got fired. I wonder which NCAA team that doesn't have a HC that he'll go running too? Tennessee seems like the obvious option. Now I kind of wish Malzahn would have lost a few more games since Auburn would be a strong contender.

If Malzahn doesn't at least do decent next year, he'll likely be out. He better hope White is 100% healthy next season.

The only open D1 coaching jobs are Ball State and Texas State. I don't know where you're getting Tennessee from unless you mean the Titans.

The only open D1 coaching jobs are Ball State and Texas State. I don't know where you're getting Tennessee from unless you mean the Titans.

Yeah I got my leagues mixed up. With this news though, it'll be interesting to see if any schools decide to get rid of their lacking coach after bowl season to get Chip.

That'd be a bad look for a school but the fans would probably get over it if the wins started to pile up. I think Chip wants to stay in the NFL. If a team wants him as a head coach they can't give him the kind of personnel control that Philly did, though. That ship has sailed. And he might have too big of an ego to be a coordinator. We'll see.

Michigan State will win and so will Oklahoma. Nobody will care about the National Championship game. 

Yea lol but hey I was wrong about Bama too man, maybe I just hate them too much.

Clemson vs Bama will be a good game.

I knew Clemson would win becuase the acc is the premier college football conference

All cupcake conference

Maybe ND will join and they would be top tier but right now I would still put B1G and SEC ahead.

FSU got throttled today by an American athletic conference team...

Idk if that's Coker's sister or his cousin but she is hot but hey since it's Alabama maybe he's already gotten w her

• Upvote (+1) 1

All cupcake conference

Maybe ND will join and they would be top tier but right now I would still put B1G and SEC ahead.

FSU got throttled today by an American athletic conference team...

I was at the game, really annoying. You could tell in the warmup our guys weren't even close to caring and it showed on the field. Houston's biggest game in school history and our guys weren't up for it, bound to happen.

Our defense is going to be insane next year... Offense will be atrocious again.

For obvious reason pulling for Clemson, Bama will win though. Their defense is unreal.

Yea the defensive front of Bama is the best it's ever been.

I'm an Auburn fan and I'll be first to admit that Bama's defensive line has been the best in college football for the last few years. If their opponent's QB can't throw well, that team will lose. Rushing against them all game or even a drive won't lead to success.

Somehow the VT game has been the best bowl so far, most games have just been blowouts

Yea and the overnight ratings last night were terrible, the new playoff schedule is really inconvenient for people with lives.