CyReN

NCAA Football Thread

There are 6 or 7 undefeated teams ahead of them, as well as one-loss Bama and ND. I can definitely see a scenario in which they get left out.

Its gotta feel good to nail a kick like that when you usually suck.

Huge win for Navy

Also for Notre Dame.  What a time to be alive.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Michigan State got screwed so hard. College football officiating is unbelievably bad.

Cook has to get rid of that. What a goober.

Ruling was he was forced out and came back in to catch the TD. He clearly went out on his own. Should have been illegal touching. Instead, Nebraska gets the touchdown and pulls the upset.

I don't know. I always thought Bama was winning this game. Rumors of their demise, as always, have been greatly exaggerated. They're still really fucking good.

Everyone who jumped on the committee for putting Bama 4th got ethered tonight. I had no problem with it, personally.

The committee looks right on almost every decision after this weekend.  Everyone got ethered.

Literally every team that was placed lower than where they thought they should have been either lost or almost lost this weekend.

The only question now is who takes the 4 spot next week? ND? Baylor? Iowa is going to be in the mix with MSU and TCU being cleared out of their path. You can never really be sure what they're going to do.

Well after putting ND 5 I see no reason why they wouldn't move up to 4.  Baylor was far from convincing against Kansas State so they aren't going to hop us this week at least.  Iowa probably isn't going anywhere until the Big 10 Championship game.  I guess if LSU finds a way to make this interesting then they might only move back to 4, but I doubt it.

Well, I was at work but after re-watching/reading bout the game I can't be upset. Sounds like we played our best game of the season and lost to a really stacked team. No shame in that. Our young defense is going to be lights out here in a year or two... Got a terrible offense right now though.

Can't beat teams with just Dalvin Cook although we try. Dalvin said he wasn't feeling 100% tonight and put up 194 and a TD on Clemson... Imagine him 100%!

Proud of our guys to play like that, and happy with the result in a rebuilding year. Now can only hope Clemson go on and win it to make us look better!

While I didn't agree with Notre Dame ranking last week, after watching them play this week I have to say I was wrong. They are definitely deserving of the current top four ranking. Good luck and I'm happy for you @@-AK

• Upvote (+1) 1

All you gotta do is win out, I would be very surprised to see the committee move a big twelve team ahead, and definitely not LSU, they won't even be playing in their own conference championship game. Granted, ND doesn't have a conference, but they have suffered a ton of key injuries and it seems they are only getting better. Plus that win against Navy looks really good right now. 

While I didn't agree with Notre Dame ranking last week, after watching them play this week I have to say I was wrong. They are definitely deserving of the current top four ranking. Good luck and I'm happy for you @@-AK

Thanks my man.  I'm growing more and more confident that we won't get jumped.  Trying not to get my hopes up too much though.  The story lines would be pretty awesome if the top 4 stays the same.  ND Clemson rematch on a neutral field, preferably not during a hurricane and Bama OSU rematch from last year.  There are still so many things that can happen, but given the general buzz surrounding the committee it is seeming like we can control our own destiny.  I think they are trying to set a precedent that you can't schedule bullshit games and expect to be taken seriously.  Which is better for us as fans.