CyReN

NCAA Football Thread

Sec east champs!

SEC East is literally the weakest division in the Power 5, but congrats. And, again, see you in Atlanta.

SEC East is literally the weakest division in the Power 5, but congrats. And, again, see you in Atlanta.

Why you gotta hate?

This is one of the sorriest defensive performances I have ever witnessed. I can't tell if that's Brandon Allen or Aaron Rodgers out there for Arkansas.

I wasn't being 100% serious. If not tonight we probably would have lost to LSU the next time out anyway. But I figured while we were still in the driver's seat in the West, why not be optimistic about our chances? Oh well, the dream is pretty much dead. I shouldn't be surprised; Ole Miss averages about two unfathomable, gut-wrenching losses each season.

Now we can all just be gator fans when they play the winner from tonight in Atlanta.

But what if that would mean the SEC getting shut out of the playoff? :/

I'm not sure what they would do if its an undefeated LSU team in Atlanta with them.  Meaning to say do they look at the whole body of work which would favor LSU or just that game if Florida were to win.  It would be hilarious if it turns into a Big 12 scenario where you can't make a case for both so you can't make a case for either!

Florida has a pretty tough climb ahead of them if they want to finish in the top 4. Going to need some help to make the playoff in my opinion.

I don't even think they are definitely beating FSU after today, but not sure how you could keep them out if they finish with one loss.

I wouldn't put anything past the committee at this point.  Who knows what the hell they are going to do.  I didn't even know if I was supposed to root for or against Clemson today.  Can we go to 6 with 2 byes? 

It should be eight, and everyone should have a conference championship game. The winner of the power five, and then give teams like Notre Dame and Memphis a chance.