CyReN

NCAA Football Thread

The worst call of all time was just called in the ND Temple game.  Literally the absolute worst call ever made.

Escaped with a win we shouldn't have had to escape with.  Oh well.

It'll be weird to not see Frank on the sidelines, he has been the VT coach my entire life

I really wish e could somehow convince Bruce Arians to come coach

Can Auburn pull a Bama this season and be granted the National Champions despite who wins the championship game? That would be ideal.

jt barrett just got his scholarship revoked for a semester 

which means he basically got fined like 20k when he gets paid 0 dollars to play (minus his scholarship lol)

Notre Dame is ranked fifth, can't say I agree with that. Alabama being top 4 also very much a joke. 

Florida ranked behind Iowa also a joke. Iowa plays NOBODY. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Notre Dame is ranked fifth, can't say I agree with that. Alabama being top 4 also very much a joke. 

Florida ranked behind Iowa also a joke. Iowa plays NOBODY.

Iowa is better than you think. Baylor's schedule is way worse and they lost their starting quarterback yet they sit at 6.

Number 5?!  WE IN THIS BOYS

Only problem is their toughest games, with the exception of Stanford, are behind them. There will be plenty of opportunities for other teams to jump them even if they keep winning.

Only problem is their toughest games, with the exception of Stanford, are behind them. There will be plenty of opportunities for other teams to jump them even if they keep winning.

Oh I realize this.  I'll definitely take it though.  We getting that SEC bias without even having to play in the SEC.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Notre dame needs ole miss to win the sec and they need Baylor and TCU to both lose. Also wouldn't hurt if Ohio state and Clemson lost.

Either way you gotta be surprised at #5 ranking with zero quality wins.

The way I see it, even if ole miss wins the sec with two losses... Those quality wins would leap them ahead of ND so you still need the big 12 to fall off a cliff as well as the big ten. I think Michigan can still win the big ten if they beat Ohio state and Ohio state beats MSU.

Alabama getting the ultimate bias though... Top four my ass!!!

So Bama beats LSU this week and goes to #1 and LSU goes to #4 lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1