CyReN

NCAA Football Thread

The other day Nike football randomly DM'd me on twitter, here's what they sent me.

at least they actually sent you something unlike CP3

at least they actually sent you something unlike CP3

dude their PR guy sent me a pair of game worns but not signed.

THEN, on the same night Nike messaged me, he DM'd me saying he was going to send shoes lol

so glad Clemson is getting embarrassed, can't stand them

FSU is just that good, really hope Oregon loses because I would love to see Jameis play Alabama. 

I really want to see VT's defense against FSU's offense in the ACC title game. The only problem is our offense is atrocious so we would still get smashed

UCF is about to be ranked in the BCS top 25 as well... what a great weekend for sports! 

The upset gods are pleased with the SEC.

Unranked Ole Miss upsets #6 LSU

#24 Auburn upsets #7 Texas A&M

Unranked Tennessee upsets #11 South Carolina

Unrkaned Vanderblit upsets #15 Georgia

and you know it's a bad year for Florida when losing to Missouri isn't an upset lol

I pray to god everyday that the little lightbulb in the head of all of IU's defensive players turns on one of these days. Or we just recruit better players. either would work.

LSU and Auburn are the last chances of Alabama being beaten, and then Missouri in the SEC Championship.

So in other words, go all Tigers!

WOW crazy game. All around great play from Noles. Jameis is the real deal. Cant wait to see BCS standings tonight, looking at 3rd im 95% sure.

i knew jameis and the offense would score but i thought clemson would do more on offense, D did well getting to Boyd and disguising there blitzes. Great game and now we play NC state and then go on the road to a miami team that could climb up to top 5 in standings bc # 6,7,8,9 all lost. Although I think stanford will jump them and maybe some other teams too.

If FSU can channel that play from last night into Miami, UF, and ACC Championship then we might be undefeated and looking for a Ship game against Alabama!!!

BCS Rankings:

10: Texas A&M

11: Auburn

(computer ranks Auburn #7)

Auburn: 6-1

Texas A&M: 5-2

Auburn beat Texas A&M

They're in the same division of the same conference.

There is literally nothing more they can do to prove themselves. People relying on pre-season expectations never stops being annoying.

LETS GOOOO

Didn't expect FSU to jump oregon but ill take it. Still a lot of season left and the numbers difference was crazy. Think FSU was .935 and Oregon .932

Crazy shakups last weekend and top 10 is almost completely different (besides undefeated top 4). Mizzou  hopped on up there and so did auburn, although its odd that they didnt jump above A&M. AM should have dropped further....

the fact that the ACC has 4 teams in the top 14, the same amount as the SEC, is crazy. We are ranked #14 and have 3 wins of scoring under 20 points. Luckily our schedule is pretty easy, but once we play a legitimate team we will get demolished

the fact that the ACC has 4 teams in the top 14, the same amount as the SEC, is crazy. We are ranked #14 and have 3 wins of scoring under 20 points. Luckily our schedule is pretty easy, but once we play a legitimate team we will get demolished

Yeah ACC is representing well this year, theres only one big difference than the SEC. Almost any team in the SEC has a decent chance of beating the other. (Besides Alabama) we saw it last week, even the weaker teams can beat the better teams, Tenn, Auburn, Vandy, Ole Miss all beat teams that were "better" than them. ACC doesnt have that depth. We have 4 consistently good teams FSU, clemson, VT, Miami and other than that most teams get blown out. GT blew out syracuse 56-0. There isnt depth once you get past the top 4 teams in ACC, unlike SEC.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wow FSU #2 that is very impressive! I hope they can win out because I REALLY want Jameis to play Bama. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

So three weeks ago one of my friends told me there was no chance AU beats UGA. He told me this weekend that he thinks AU will win out. War Eagle

Wow FSU #2 that is very impressive! I hope they can win out because I REALLY want Jameis to play Bama. 

Would be a very interesting matchup! I would like to see our D try and take down that Alabama Offense! Them boys on the O-line for Bama are HUGE thats why they always have a solid running game. And McCarron is consistent and efficient. Could be an awesome game!

Would be a very interesting matchup! I would like to see our D try and take down that Alabama Offense! Them boys on the O-line for Bama are HUGE thats why they always have a solid running game. And McCarron is consistent and efficient. Could be an awesome game!

Bamas OL is no where near as good as it's been in recent years