CyReN

NCAA Football Thread

I'm sorry about your loss. If you need to talk I'm always here for you.

don't worry pal, I am rooting against the Gators until they finally bench/cut/kill Driskel anyway. 

He is so terrible. How are they not starting someone better? Do you guys have better guys waiting to play?

Who do you guys rep? I rep the Sooners, hopefully they can have a better season then last year with Knight @ QB.

Well my 6 teamer for the week ended before it started.  Couldn't cover 3 points in a semi home game huh Gators?  After all the bitching they did last year it is funny to see them lose this early though.  Driskell is terrible.  

MIAMI!

And btw, damn Baylor can flat out score, that team could seriously start out 7-0 and then face a very tough schedule to end the season with 4 of 5 of the teams they're playing at the end of the season being ranked! 

Well i felt awful after navy put on 440 yards of rushing on IU (not shocked tho), but then i saw the stats from the texas byu game....

• Upvote (+1) 1

The soon to be 0-2 Oregon State Beavers. I should start drinking.

cant be as bad as the 3-9 Auburn Tigers 2 years after winning a NC....

Oh well its a "New Day" with Malzahn back on the Plains!

God I love college football! 

Hoping my UCF Knights do the dirty to Penn State this weekend and I'm looking forward to some more Jameis Winston miracle time as well as a dash of Karlo's Williams at RB.

Side note: I would like to see Bama crush Johnny Manziel.

where is my boy bjirvine, horns about to take another L this week vs Ole Miss if Case McCoy starts.

Totally thought the Irish had Sparty this week.  Always feels nice to put a hurting on Purdue though.  

God I love college football! 

Hoping my UCF Knights do the dirty to Penn State this weekend and I'm looking forward to some more Jameis Winston miracle time as well as a dash of Karlo's Williams at RB.

Side note: I would like to see Bama crush Johnny Manziel.

UCF doesn't look that bad this year, hoping they can put up a fight against SC at home. 

Bama vs TAMU! Who ya boys got?

I haven't seen enough of Bama to make an accurate prediction but I'm gonna go with them bc TAMU's defense is one of the worst in the SEC

If A&M doesn't come out of the gates firing on all cylinders like they did last time I could see Bama shutting them down en route to a blowout.  Hoping for another great game though.  

Both teams have probably been preparing since week 1 cause of the no name competition, but Bama with the week before completely off could be huge.  

Did that elf really think that a press conference after those allegations was going to be about the next game?

no idea... hes such a dick