CyReN

NCAA Football Thread

As a gators fan, I don't want this offense to play Alabama. I'm hoping we lose to LSU now lol

You haven't seen Luke Del Rio play? He's awful

I don't know, I thought Summertime Sadness was a good song

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks Piggies <3

you guys are winning the East just gotta beat Kentucky and it's over 

you guys are winning the East just gotta beat Kentucky and it's over 

Like you said the winner of the east is just gonna get smashed by Bama.

Also Tennessee lost another key player this past weekend Evan Berry out for the year.

Something has to be effed up with our S&C coach or something. No way losing this many players is just a coincidence

My playoff prediction, assuming Clemson hangs on and wins the ACC:

1. Alabama

2. Clemson

3. Ohio State

4. Michigan

I think after all is said and done, Washington will lose and Ohio state will win a close one at home against what will end up being a one loss Michigan team that gets in over Louisville.

I love college football!!! WOW

Lol at my prediction literally minutes ago!!!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Michigan can now lose, not play in a conference championship game, and are still guaranteed a playoff spot...

Amazing!

I called USC over Washington, but Michigan and Clemson losing were pretty surprising. I have no idea what the committee will do, it's human nature to react to the chaos but in reality these teams that lost still have stronger resumes than just about any of the teams that could pass them in the rankings. Ohio State should climb a couple spots but I'd keep Louisville right where they're at. They've looked shaky so many times against teams that have no business hanging with them.

only two loss teams I think that have any shot at the top 4 are Wisconsin and Oklahoma, but I don't see how you put either of them over any of the one loss teams, so which one of them will be fifth? 

My gut says it is still Louisville, because they are the only one loss team that could win out and not play in a conference championship game, and I think that is the deciding factor to leave them on the outside looking in.

1. Alabama

2. Ohio State
3. Michigan

4. Clemson

Okay guys just so you know Wisconsin and Penn State are gonna play in the big ten championship if Ohio State beats Michigan!

Who saw that coming????

I think the Final Four will include two big ten teams, Ohio State just needs to win and they are in, don't eve need to play in that big ten title game. 

only two loss teams I think that have any shot at the top 4 are Wisconsin and Oklahoma, but I don't see how you put either of them over any of the one loss teams, so which one of them will be fifth?

My gut says it is still Louisville, because they are the only one loss team that could win out and not play in a conference championship game, and I think that is the deciding factor to leave them on the outside looking in.

1. Alabama

2. Ohio State

3. Michigan

4. Clemson

Had a feeling!