CyReN

NCAA Football Thread

yikes, that is a huge blow... he had been tearing it up on the ground for you guys! What about Jalen Hurd? He was supposed to be the man.

edit: just checked your remaining schedule... you'll easily win out, I wouldn't worry.

Watch out for those Golden Eagles of Tennessee Tech though, heard they were doing big things! Lol

Hurd got a couple weeks ago. He missed the A&M game, He played in Bama but clearly didnt get many reps considering the score. Hopefully he will be good to go after the bye week.

Also you know your a bad ass mofo (Barnett) when you win DLineman of the week in a 10-49 loss. haha. Dude just made him some srs cash that game.

Alabama will still make Auburn look like children. To beat bama you need good corners and play press coverage and blitz every down. Make the freshman out throw you.

Does that mean you think Florida has an outside chance based on the style of their defense? I still think Tennessee is a better team overall, but Gators might be better suited to "not get blown out" by Alabama. lol 

Does that mean you think Florida has an outside chance based on the style of their defense? I still think Tennessee is a better team overall, but Gators might be better suited to "not get blown out" by Alabama. lol

Yes if they could score points on Alabama(they can't).

• Upvote (+1) 1

It really isn't fair, they are up to ten straight games with a non offensive touchdown... I could name ten players right now on their defense that will 100% be drafted in the first or second round in 2017. They might have the most talented roster in the history of college football this year. 

Jimbo has better recruiting classes all the time and doesn't always win. I understand recruiting well makes it easier but the guy still goes out and leads these young men to victory. 

Ohio State lost by the way, only dropped FOUR freaking spots... and the AP polls way of justifying that is by ranking a two loss Penn State team. All good now, they lost to a ranked team, so they are still ahead of Nebraska! Makes no sense at all. lmao 

I think the problem with Jimbo at FSU is he doesn't delegate enough. Too much on his plate, as the head coach he shouldn't have so much responsibility, that is what the assistant coaches are for. Great coach and recruiter though, just think he's gotta make a few changes here and there. 

Jimbo has better recruiting classes all the time and doesn't always win. I understand recruiting well makes it easier but the guy still goes out and leads these young men to victory. 

Ohio State lost by the way, only dropped FOUR freaking spots... and the AP polls way of justifying that is by ranking a two loss Penn State team. All good now, they lost to a ranked team, so they are still ahead of Nebraska! Makes no sense at all. lmao 

Nebraska hasn't played ANYBODY. And don't say Oregon. Even though they were ranked at the time, they're terrible.

They are still a big ten team, playing a big ten schedule. Regardless of who they have played, at least reward them for now as an undefeated by giving them the ranking. It obviously won't matter after they play Wisco and OSU later on... but I still think it's only fair to have the undefeated power five team ahead of the one loss team, especially since Penn State is not that good... they lost to Pitt and barely beat Minnesota. 

Oh well, here we are arguing about the rankings that don't even matter again... I just want the big boy rankings to come out already, give us something to actually talk about. 

Predictions for playoffs.

1.Alabama

2.Michigan

3.Washington

4.Clemson/Louisville. If Clemson loses even one game I like Louisville better even if they don't play in the ACC championship. They have bigger wins and despite losing to Clemson, I think they are better. Clemson would have to lose in the ACC champ to Vatech for Louisville to get in. I want them to.

I really hope somehow Louisville gets in, would rather see them play Bama than Washington. 

1. Bama

2. Ohio State

3. Clemson

4. Louisville 

Yes, I still think Ohio State wins big ten, don't have much faith in the Michigan QB. Plus, Ohio State lost to VT that one year when they probably shouldn't have, and went on to steam roll everyone... 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Florida should be running the damn ball so much more. Martez Ivey from Apopka High School is literally the best offensive lineman in the country...

Guys, guys I have a great

Guys

I have a great idea, guys

Guys

What if...

What if we

Guys

What if we go for TWO points?