CyReN

NCAA Football Thread

How is Oklahoma still in the top 25? They are 1-2 lol 

UF ranked behind FSU who just lost 63-20 meanwhile Gators only gave up 52 total yards of offense to their opponent this week. Gotta love these biased rankings. Oh but FSU lost to a top 3 team!! No, they got destroyed, lol they didn't just lose.

I'm actually fully confident now about Saturday, especially since gameday will be there. Florida is gonna fuck up the vols dude. 12 years in a row incoming, then Vandy a week later they'll crush them... and Del Rio will be back for the LSU game. 

How is Oklahoma still in the top 25? They are 1-2 lol 

UF ranked behind FSU who just lost 63-20 meanwhile Gators only gave up 52 total yards of offense to their opponent this week. Gotta love these biased rankings. Oh but FSU lost to a top 3 team!! No, they got destroyed, lol they didn't just lose.

I'm actually fully confident now about Saturday, especially since gameday will be there. Florida is gonna fuck up the vols dude. 12 years in a row incoming, then Vandy a week later they'll crush them... and Del Rio will be back for the LSU game. 

Ole Miss is 1-2 and still ranked. But they had 21 point leads on two top 5 teams, so I can kind of get behind that. But OU got blown out by their two opponents.

Yea I don't know it's like you said we shouldn't even be looking at rankings until a couple of months pass by. Everything works itself out. 

Ain't that the truth. I had a feeling Ole Miss would beat them again like they always do... leading to Bama waking up and winning out, but it looks like they woke up quick enough to go undefeated instead. Lol

Well that was a fun second half to watch! Lol

Can't wait for the media to hype UT vs Bama for no reason now!

It was a great second half by the Vols they definitely deserved to win.

Thanks man, the last 11years have been tough.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What do you expect? It's the same school where criminals and murderers prosper? Also, if you've won eleven in a row in a series you're gonna be confident. 

Looks like LSU may have just fired Miles and their OC.

Miles can always retire and travel up i49 to coach FCS ball at Northwestern State. We def need it. He may not be the best coach but it could be an awesome recruiting tool and could fill up our stands for a couple of games.

What do you expect? It's the same school where criminals and murderers prosper? Also, if you've won eleven in a row in a series you're gonna be confident.

That's high level sports and politics in general.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Miles had too high a caliper of players to be mediocre every year.

114-34

11-2

11-2

12-2

8-5

9-4

11-2

13-1

10-3

10-3

8-5

9-3

2-2

He wasnt mediocre at all, there's teams and fanbases that would kill for that record. If they dont hit it out of the park with this coaching hire they will have the same faith as Tennessee did when they fired Fulmer

I heard he's going to Michigan as a consultant for the rest of the season under Harbough. He went to school there, and would likely take another HC position next season. 

114-34

11-2

11-2

12-2

8-5

9-4

11-2

13-1

10-3

10-3

8-5

9-3

2-2

He wasnt mediocre at all, there's teams and fanbases that would kill for that record. If they dont hit it out of the park with this coaching hire they will have the same faith as Tennessee did when they fired Fulmer

I guess I'm comparing LSU to OSU and AL. They consistently get top five recruiting and are consistently in the hunt for a national championship. LSU is not.

If Georgia wins this it'll change things quite a bit for them and Florida going forward.

Let's see if someone can close out Tennessee for once. Surprised UGA is playing this well after the beat down we put on them a week ago. Home field advantage, I guess.