CyReN

NCAA Football Thread

I won't lie that loss was kind of expected after the FAU debacle, but what a great season and same goes for FSU, really just a blocked field goal away from the same delusional playoff dreams as the gators and both programs really were in a rebuilding year. 

I'm sorry @@bjirvine for the rebs, if the Gators didn't cheat you'd be SEC West champs, oh well... 

I won't lie that loss was kind of expected after the FAU debacle, but what a great season and same goes for FSU, really just a blocked field goal away from the same delusional playoff dreams as the gators and both programs really were in a rebuilding year. 

I'm sorry @@bjirvine for the rebs, if the Gators didn't cheat you'd be SEC West champs, oh well...

Or if we didn't choke against Arkansas. But Alabama is better than us, it'd feel dirty if we won the West without being the best team in the division. Be pretty cool to do something we've never done, though.

Just wanna come in here and shout out to UCF for making what I think will be a great hire, Scott Frost! 

Reminds me a lot of Marquis Haynes at Ole Miss. He had 9.5 sacks as a true freshman last year. Freak athlete that we use as an edge rusher. He and James are basically the exact same size, too. Do the right thing, Jimbo!

Haha exactly (the right thing will be to stay at FSU)

I think with the talent we have and what we are expecting next year he is here to stay at least another year

Wow come on gators please just win this game please fuck these inbred faggots!

Ivey went to Apopka high school, down the road from me... Same school Zach Grienke and Warren Sapp went to!

Treon Harris with the illegal forward pass. To be honest it should always be illegal for Treon Harris to throw a forward pass.

Remember when Alabama was bad? Like two hours ago

I still don't think they belong in the playoff personally

On another note, I'm still hoping they change the format to 6 teams sooner rather than later.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I still don't think they belong in the playoff personally

They've been dominant in a lot of their wins over pretty solid teams. I'd take that over OSU who sucked most of the year or 2 loss Stanford.

They've been dominant in a lot of their wins over pretty solid teams. I'd take that over OSU who sucked most of the year or 2 loss Stanford.

I disagree, the SEC as a whole looked rough this year. They had a couple dominant showings(Georgia and Miss St come to mind) but I didn't think much of those teams.

The entire SEC West is bowl eligible, with only one team under 8 wins. It's the East that is ass.

Check that: Arkansas has 7 wins. But they were playing as well as anyone by the end of the regular season.

MSU and Clemson have a chance at preventing the Oklahoma Alabama ratings grabber title game?

I could get on board with 1 Clemson 2 MSU 3 Bama 4 Oklahoma

2/3 could easily be interchanged but MSU has 3 really high quality wins in Iowa, Ohio State and Oregon earlier in the year. Bama is just Bama.