CyReN

NCAA Football Thread

I didn't even know a delay of game on a kickoff was possible. I guess if someone was going to have it happen it would be Florida.

Don't worry Gpot, that was a nice little preview of the SEC Championship. Only not on a neutral field.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't believe ND is a two point conversion away from being a playoff team. They were definitely better than Clemson. I was at the game today. First USC game I went to since the Bush Push. I drove down to South Bend alone and got a single ticket. ND was my dad and I's thing and he passed away in July. I didn't feel alone. Miss you pops. Go Irish

• Upvote (+1) 4

I can't believe ND is a two point conversion away from being a playoff team. They were definitely better than Clemson. I was at the game today. First USC game I went to since the Bush Push. I drove down to South Bend alone and got a single ticket. ND was my dad and I's thing and he passed away in July. I didn't feel alone. Miss you pops. Go Irish

That's nice, man. Glad they got you a W.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Should have been ejected or at least penalized but remember guys Fournette is the NCAAs poster child they gotta do anything they can to keep him and LSU in the forefront!

Are you insane? Who doesn't love a running back who runs violently? Would only draw a flag if he grabbed the facemask and held on.

It honestly doesn't really even look like forcible contact to me.

Funny thing is Florida has a much better chance of getting to Atlanta than LSU. Good luck against Bama all UF gotta do is beat Chubbless Georgia. 

Ole miss losing to Memphis should hurt Bama more than anything. or is that not how this works? i would keep Bama out of my top 4 until the LSU game. I have them at 6 right now behind Baylor TCU LSU OSU and Clemson (in no particular order)

I'm hoping FSU/Clemson stay undefeated until they play each other in two weeks. Even tho we will get killed I'll still be hyped for it. If Dalvin cook continues to put up these numbers and has a 150+ game against Clemson he at least deserves to be in New York when they name Fournette the heisman....

My top 4

Ohio state

Utah

Clemson

Baylor

Sec is not that great, LSU is going to get raped by Bama.

Let's be honest the sec is never that great, it's just Alabama and everyone else riding the coat tails of their success.

Or lack of success lately, which doesn't seem to change the narrative.

I fully expect Florida to lose to Alabama in the sec championship and the final four to look something like

Ohio state

Utah

Bama

Clemson? Idk I'm just guessing both Baylor and TCU will find a way to lose.

Before Bama Tebow was great and LSU/Auburn helped by riding that wave so the SEC had a great run, but that is over now. It's just Bama and everyone else.

Ole miss losing to Memphis should hurt Bama more than anything. or is that not how this works? i would keep Bama out of my top 4 until the LSU game. I have them at 6 right now behind Baylor TCU LSU OSU and Clemson (in no particular order)

I'm hoping FSU/Clemson stay undefeated until they play each other in two weeks. Even tho we will get killed I'll still be hyped for it. If Dalvin cook continues to put up these numbers and has a 150+ game against Clemson he at least deserves to be in New York when they name Fournette the heisman....

Nah. Bama looks really good, so I think they're really good. Who cares who they lost to and who they lost to lost to? Eye test above all.

Saban probably got a bit more strict after that loss. Curfew is probably 5pm. Haha

Yeah Bama kept that ole miss game interesting until late in the 4th despite 5 turnovers and an absolute freak play, they and LSU look the best in the SEC at the moment, I agree eye test above all!

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's just Bama and everyone else.

Fucking wow. LSU is a strong team, bud. Hate to break it to you.

Who cares who they lost to and who they lost to lost to? Eye test above all.

Oh dear. You can't make this stuff up.