Sign in to follow this  
BrutallyDigital

What kind of controllers are Allowed at AGL?

I know that basically everything that you have xbox related has to be wired. But, what about the controller? What would be the best controller to use that is allowed?

So far I'm looking at This as my go to controller. Would it be allowed, or should I look for another controller?

Edit: The reason why I ask because I'm new to the whole LAN scene. And AGL 10 is an hour away where I live.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The only restriction really is that iIt needs to be a microsoft controller, and secondly why would you want something like that? Not hatin' just curious.

EDIT: I may be wrong actually, here's the official rules!

Competitor Equipment/Banned Equipment

Competitors cannot use a Button Macro Controller, a Turbo Controller, a Wireless Controller, or a Play & Charge Kit. Button Macro Controllers allow Competitors to hit a button that causes their in-game avatar to execute a line of commands that usually necessitates that the Competitor hits multiple buttons.  Turbo Controllers let Competitors hit a button that causes their in-game avatar to execute a line of commands that usually necessitates that the Competitor constantly hits the same button/trigger.

Competitors cannot use any controllers that have been altered in any way if it changes their in-game avatar’s capabilities, skills, or in-game mechanics. Competitors can style their controllers with ornamental changes. Yet, the Arena Gaming League maintains the right to deny the use of any controller alleged to provide an unfair competitive advantage.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Umm so they let no slows in? lol AGL breaking their own rules GG

Having a no slow turn doesn't give an advantage over anyone. All new controllers come no slow...

You'd be putting yourself at a disadvantage if you showed up to AGL with a slow turn controller.

• Upvote (+1) 1