My whole class is tripping about it lol, I like the class a lot as well though so that might be why I'm not worrying much and having fun with it. Just time consuming since I'm taking it with Microbiology. Think we're about a day behind you, just finishing up the Skin then moving on Skeleton chapter though we did have to memorize all the bones for our practical so we're probably close. Luckily I got an A on the stress test/first exam so I think I'll be alright, rest of the class did pretty bad (70 avg). 

I did skin a while back, I'm from Australia so the schedule is probably completely different.  I'm pre-med at the moment, starting med next year (if I get an offer next week! A bit nervous at the moment).  Not sure how the system works in the US.

You guys don't even know how many times I click apparel when I mean to click new content.

2803745ca6.png

Like ffs why did you add 1, now my muscle memory is off + it doesnt even fit anymore. 

Is this a monitor for ants!?

• Upvote (+1) 1

You guys don't even know how many times I click apparel when I mean to click new content.

2803745ca6.png

Like ffs why did you add 1, now my muscle memory is off + it doesnt even fit anymore. 

I've never noticed/paid attention to the links to the right of forums lol. I usually just type out teambeyond.net/forum and go from there.

I mean... I have ot of gd bookmarked. Yeah I'll go with that.

After closely watching the new H5 stuff, i realize that its likely that i should change my gamertag for the sake of confusion. Suggestions?

• Upvote (+1) 1

After closely watching the new H5 stuff, i realize that its likely that i should change my gamertag for the sake of confusion. Suggestions?

Tangelo? Pittsburgh Peelers?

EDIT: How did I accidentally vote, oh well, compliments...

"You almost have to respect the hustle, but not respect the hustle... fuck you" -Maniac

If you havent seen this video, prepare for a gut-buster. 

My current favourite channel on youtube.

(its cause im a ginger i think)

• Upvote (+1) 2

@ I love Ken so much in SFV

he was already going to be one of my

Mains but this definitely solidifies it lol. Those combos are so sick haha

Hope they buff the run though. It needs something else with it

>Doom multiplayer alpha starting tomorrow

oh hey that's cool I'll have something to play until Halo 5

>you can make loadouts

ok nevermind

How does one get into it? Even with loadouts im more interested in Doom at the moment.

How does one get into it? Even with loadouts im more interested in Doom at the moment.

You have to be invited by E-mail and the only chance to even get an invite is if you are entered for the Beta from the Wolfenstein code you got from pre-ordering that game. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

You have to be invited by E-mail and the only chance to even get an invite is if you are entered for the Beta from the Wolfenstein code you got from pre-ordering that game. 

Gotcha, thanks for the reply.

Anyone want to do some Legendary Co op runs this weekend?  I need Halo 2, 3 and 4.  Let me know if you want in.

Yeah I can hop on for that. Achievement hunting?

Yep.  Trying to mop up some of this gamerscore I've been neglecting before Halo 5 comes out.  Will you be available around 11 or 12pm EST tonight?  I get off work at 5 Hawaii time, so I'm 6 hours behind east coast.  I'm trying to do Halo 2 tonight.

@@Saucey yourself And Cyren asked if we would be interested in weapon skins. Was/is there something in motion as of yet? Did you perhaps have a timeline for that?

@@Saucey yourself And Cyren asked if we would be interested in weapon skins. Was/is there something in motion as of yet? Did you perhaps have a timeline for that?

Soon.

I couldn't help myself (and I don't know anything).