So my friend and I got AGL'd.

We went to a Microsoft sponsored tournament a few hours North of where we live, and we found out it was cancelled after we got there. They didn't even have copies of Halo at the tournament.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I've gotta say, drama magnetizes to you like fleas on a dog. Everyone just has to give you a piece of their mind, whether it be outright insults or constructive criticism.  Your gamertag has never been more relevant.

This my fav;

"I also really what astro gaming to pay attention and pull their partnership from beyond. Cause there admins and members do not care."

Who are these weirdos?

Edit: never mind I see they have "promethean" as a forum title, explains everything.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've gotta say, drama magnetizes to you like fleas on a dog. Everyone just has to give you a piece of their mind, whether it be outright insults or constructive criticism.  Your gamertag has never been more relevant.

I'll consider myself "relevant" when one damn thing I actually say makes it into a Halo game. 

So far, zero-for-343. 

Hilarious^

------------------

For all of my Canadian beyond family, have an awesome Thanksgiving and don't burn those turkeys. Don't drink and drive! :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone know how to change the announcer's voice?

I already changed the system language, but that only changed the text. 

Hey guys, just casually popping back up after like 8 months.

How's life?

How are you doing?

Shadowrun 1v1's streamed by reaxtion, but he's commentating 1v1 challenges with another player. We call this guy "coach" because he analyzes things on another level and calls great plays. He's only commentated a few times and is doing it with another person who is new.

DacAttack vs Niddlez

http://www.twitch.tv/shadowrunhub