Right now, TLG looks underwhelming, yes, I'm not the kind of guy to get hyped about seeing subpar gameplay before the game comes out.

In regards of new exclusives announcements, the only one that stood out from Sony was Horizon(which looked great) for me(FF7 was "first on PS4", so, a timed exclusive, and Shenmue 3 will be on PC). Sure, the conference was great(Shenmue 3 FFS!), but as to things that will make me buy an PS4, it was subpar at best.

Again. If they showed Ico during the ps2 generation at E3, you would probably say the same thing. But if you've played Ico and Shadow of the Colossus you would know how good those games are. Team Ico's games aren't going to HYPE you up.

My problem with your "well it's also on PC" argument is you probably own a One and most of their games are on PC as well.

Horizon reminds me of Lost Planet. I hope there's co-op/online.

"Clear your cache" is basically our version of "have you tried turning it on and off" except on here, 99% of the time it works.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Again. If they showed Ico during the ps2 generation at E3, you would probably say the same thing. But if you've played Ico and Shadow of the Colossus you would know how good those games are. Team Ico's games aren't going to HYPE you up.

My problem with your "well it's also on PC" argument is you probably own a One and most of their games are on PC as well.

Horizon reminds me of Lost Planet. I hope there's co-op/online.

I've played SotC, the thing here is people going "their last thing was good, the next one gotta be good!", until proven otherwise, I won't care about TLG when they show subpar content(again, it's been a decade since their last game, meaning TLG has been in development hell for a decade, which makes me the less excited for it, as development hell has never, ever, been good for a game), Also; Kaido is gone and Ueda has left(but is under a contract to finish TLG in a freelance position). Right now, the more info I get about it, the less I like it.

Also, do not own a One at the moment, watching E3 to know when to buy a PS4, though, which seems like it's going to be a long while until I get one as the only exciting exclusive on it for me atm(emphasis on the 'me' part) is Bloodborne until Horizon is coming out(No Man's Sky ended being a PC title also, so of course I'll play that on my PC).

Finally decided to get steam, gonna try out CS:GO, getting a bit bored of WoW and I'm kinda itching to play a fps again.

"Clear your cache" is basically our version of "have you tried turning it on and off" except on here, 99% of the time it works.

QhyU20a.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

Finally decided to get steam, gonna try out CS:GO, getting a bit bored of WoW and I'm kinda itching to play a fps again.

Blizzard fan?

OVERWATCH 

Cannot wait for this game.

Since Microsoft has officially stated the Xbox One is compatible with 360 games, and looks as though Xbox Live games that were previous downloaded on the 360 will also share the same treatment. 2890698-bc.jpg

If I can play Perfect Dark on the Xbox One, I would be the happiest teenager on the planet.

If I can play Perfect Dark on the Xbox One, I would be the happiest teenager on the planet.

Although not all titles are available yet, the entire first party catalog is going to be backwards compatible eventually. Perfect Dark is included in the first party catalog and is available to download now for preview members who bought it digitally in the "My Games and Apps" application.

Since Microsoft has officially stated the Xbox One is compatible with 360 games, and looks as though Xbox Live games that were previous downloaded on the 360 will also share the same treatment. 

[pic]

XBONE backwards compability:

Discs: Put a disc into the XBONE, and if it's a game that is backwards compatible, it'll download the game, and use the disc as an "authorizer".

Games on Demand(and arcade): every x360 game you own that is backwards compatible on the XBONE will be automatically added to your XBONE games library.

Online: You can play with/against both XBONE and x360 players.

Which games will be backwards compatible?: The games developer needs to give the OK sign for the game to become backwards compatible, and then M$ just needs to pretty much enable XBONE users being able to download the game.

Currently, Perfect Dark is among the titles that are backwards compatible(and it's also coming with the 'Rare Replay'). So, you can be the happiest teenager on the planet, if you so desire.

Oh ffs I don't really have to download a game I have a physical disc of do I? Wifi on my Xbox is a joke and will take an eternity to download a whole game.

Oh ffs I don't really have to download a game I have a physical disc of do I? Wifi on my Xbox is a joke and will take an eternity to download a whole game.

Regardless of disk or download, you have to download the game onto your xbox harddrive. Disks are obsolete now.

I believe it's already available.

Regardless of disk or download, you have to download the game onto your xbox harddrive. Disks are obsolete now.

Digital downloads can shove it. I lost all of my digital game saves on my 3DS because it broke. I also like actually owning the games I pay money for.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Digital downloads can shove it. I lost all of my digital game saves on my 3DS because it broke. I also like actually owning the games I pay money for.

Nintendo just has an awful system for digital downloads. On the PC side of things, it's really nice not having disc drives anymore.

Will Nintendo stop making excuses about their show already? Been a week now.  :kappa:

Oh well. One of these days I'll get back onto my Wii (the one that Nintendo cared about) and hey even expand collection...

Nintendo just has an awful system for digital downloads. On the PC side of things, it's really nice not having disc drives anymore.

Yeah but things like Steam aren't perfect. 

If you get banned for something dumb like redeeming gifted games someone gave you who bought them with a stolen credit card, you can say goodbye to all your games unless you can get them to unban you.

Yeah but things like Steam aren't perfect. 

If you get banned for something dumb like redeeming gifted games someone gave you who bought them with a stolen credit card, you can say goodbye to all your games unless you can get them to unban you.

Steam Support is nothing short of awful in my experience, but I guess be weary of who you accept gifts from.

You can have your saves on le cloud, also, the only part of it that's bad is licensed games, as they won't become backwards compatible. The backwards compatibility will work exactly like a XBONE game, so, unless you can't have your saves on the cloud(as you can), I see nothing wrong with it.