So what about my 360 game saves? I don't want to play my 360 on my XB1 if I have to start over...

If your saves is in le cloud, I'd more than likely assume that saves would transfer over.

Anyone elses box refuse to go on Twitch etc? Mine is going haywire

When doesn't the Xbox One go haywire? It still takes me a few twenty seconds to load up the marketplace.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone elses box refuse to go on Twitch etc? Mine is going haywire

Xbox LIVE is shitting itself. Tons of people trying to download GoW, check out EA Access and looking for the 360 games.

Xbox LIVE is shitting itself. Tons of people trying to download GoW, check out EA Access and looking for the 360 games.

Haven't got the message for GoW yet either :wutface:

What am I paying Microsoft for again?

What am I paying Microsoft for again?

If you want to bitch about it, go nuts. Colour me shocked that Xbox LIVE is having issues when they just confirmed a GoW beta going out today, EA Access being free for a week and the backwards compatibility stuff going out right now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

$150 for the new controller? Fuck right off, that's nuts.

Approximately the same for a scuf controller with the same assets, only you won't have to buy it online and stuff. The only difference is that scuf controllers come in different colours.

Approximately the same for a scuf controller with the same assets, only you won't have to buy it online and stuff. The only difference is that scuf controllers come in different colours.

So you're saying the convenience factor warrants it being $150? And it's still less customizable than a sucf? Yeah, no thanks. I'll stick to a regular xbox controller. Probably would've bought one if it was around the $100 range.

So you're saying the convenience factor warrants it being $150? And it's still less customizable than a sucf? Yeah, no thanks. I'll stick to a regular xbox controller. Probably would've bought one if it was around the $100 range.

Less customizable? You can remap buttons and actually turn off hair triggers.

If you want to bitch about it, go nuts. Colour me shocked that Xbox LIVE is having issues when they just confirmed a GoW beta going out today, EA Access being free for a week and the backwards compatibility stuff going out right now.

People that didn't pay attention to the details about backwards compatibility are going to be confused. It doesn't release until later this year. However, if you have the preview program, Major Nelson tweeted that it will be available to use tonight. I'm not sure how or why that makes sense.

People that didn't pay attention to the details about backwards compatibility are going to be confused. It doesn't release until later this year. However, if you have the preview program, Major Nelson tweeted that it will be available to use tonight. I'm not sure how or why that makes sense.

I was able to start downloading some 360 titles earlier like Battleblock Theater and A World of Keflings but I can't open them. A lot of people are trying to use the service right now - there are A LOT of preview members these days.

Less customizable? You can remap buttons and actually turn off hair triggers.

I was more talking about the paint jobs back from the post I quoted. 

I was able to start downloading some 360 titles earlier like Battleblock Theater and A World of Keflings but I can't open them. A lot of people are trying to use the service right now - there are A LOT of preview members these days.

If your games have finished downloading, were you able to play them? I'm curious to see how quick its working. 

If your games have finished downloading, were you able to play them? I'm curious to see how quick its working. 

I managed to launch Battleblock and I was shown the 360 boot logo but the game closed and said Xbox LIVE was fucked.

Haven't been able to launch it since.

I managed to launch Battleblock and I was shown the 360 boot logo but the game closed and said Xbox LIVE was fucked.

Haven't been able to launch it since.

Damn that sucks. Once the hype dies down I'll give some games a try. Thanks for the quick answers!