BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY! LETS GOOOOO REACH TIME!!!

EDIT: RIP Scuf controllers holy shit that thing looks incredible.

That controller looks incredible. RIP mcc for sure. These releases better go flawless, xboxs are gonna fly off the shelves now.

Backwards comp: He couldn't help but make a blow towards Sony at the end of his speech, where he went "We won't charge you for games you already own".  :walshy:

As far as MCC goes vs backwards compatibility, I'd assume you won't be able to play Halo CE or Halo 2, it'd just work for Halo 3.

As far as MCC goes vs backwards compatibility, I'd assume you won't be able to play Halo CE or Halo 2, it'd just work for Halo 3.

You forgot Reach :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's backwards comp for X360 titles, so of course it'll only be H3. If they would've also included XBOX orig titles, I would've gone beyond nuts.  :walshy:

It's backwards comp for X360 titles, so of course it'll only be H3. If they would've also included XBOX orig titles, I would've gone beyond nuts.  :walshy:

You can purchase Halo CE on the 360 as a full download, but that's still an emulation. If everything was backwards compatible that'd be insane!

BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY! LETS GOOOOO REACH TIME!!!

EDIT: RIP Scuf controllers holy shit that thing looks incredible.

this could be the best thing to happen to H5G really. Also I hope this means Halo: Reach gets another wave of support somehow.

As long as that new controller doesn't turn out to be like that MLG controller that came out years back, it will be fantastic. Rip Scuf. 

RIP halo, switching to CupHead.

looks awesome.

I missed this, what is CupHead?

edit: nvm, I saw this last year I think but god damn do I love that art style

• Upvote (+1) 1

Gears of War, the one and only, coming to the One.... Sweet.

Are you sure? I couldn't quite see it  :walshy:

If people are wondering where is cod, They tweeted out everything will be announced tomorrow instead of today...

Nintendo's conference is tomorrow. Exclusively partnered with the Wii U  :kappa: