No longer support RUL. Their latest tweet was uncalled for imo

you could at least imbed the tweet in your post

Blizzard covers all the angles, and they do it damn well. Good to see them succeed. I had no idea they were doing an FPS. Definitely going to check that out.

And I spent half my life playing battlefront 2, I've been anticipating this new game for years.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why do people keep forgetting the shitty things RUL does? After Halo 4 came out while Greenskull was doing everything but bending over for 343, he completely lashed out on the competitive community on twitter for not loving Halo 4 and deleted all the tweets once he was called out. He stayed at his site for months after that until the fired died down. Then RUL and 343 signed some exclusive deal where they were the only people who could put Halo 5 Beta videos on his channel a week or so before the beta came out and sure enough he had nothing but positives things to say about it with light critiscim at best. Now (as always), they're slapping their watermark on every Halo 5 image that they can find and re-uploading it on twitter and /r/Halo.

Now lets get to the videos. Greenskull removed his "I Less Than 343" video where he raps on how much he loves 343 and no, that wasn't a parody. And then we have the video where a RUL staff says that the only reason the Halo 3 beta was played more was because we now have Netflix to distract us (yes, that video was removed too).

RUL are people who are seeking jobs at 343 more-so than a good Halo game, and are blatantly lying to defend 343 and immediately delete all the proof once they're called out. They've been having this agenda for years, don't let their constant deleting of tweets, posts, and videos be effective and lead you to think otherwise.

I did not know any of this thank you, and great post!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't even like them, but I thought it was funny.

From the outside, this just comes off as people getting pissy that Greenskull learns stuff before them.

Why do people keep forgetting the shitty things RUL does? After Halo 4 came out while Greenskull was doing everything but bending over for 343, he completely lashed out on the competitive community on twitter for not loving Halo 4 and deleted all the tweets once he was called out. He stayed at his site for months after that until the fired died down. Then RUL and 343 signed some exclusive deal where they were the only people who could put Halo 5 Beta videos on his channel a week or so before the beta came out and sure enough he had nothing but positives things to say about it with light critiscim at best. Now (as always), they're slapping their watermark on every Halo 5 image that they can find and re-uploading it on twitter and /r/Halo.

Now lets get to the videos. Greenskull removed his "I Less Than 343" video where he raps on how much he loves 343 and no, that wasn't a parody. And then we have the video where a RUL staff says that the only reason the Halo 3 beta was played more was because we now have Netflix to distract us (yes, that video was removed too).

RUL are people who are seeking jobs at 343 more-so than a good Halo game, and are blatantly lying to defend 343 and immediately delete all the proof once they're called out. They've been having this agenda for years, don't let their constant deleting of tweets, posts, and videos be effective and lead you to think otherwise.

That "I <3 343 video" was one of the dumbest things I have ever seen in my life. We need someone who knows their shit and is not a 343 fanboy to be delivering us that hot content. Thats why the Beyond round table shows were great, only good place to go for real Halo discussion in this community IMO. I miss @CursedLemon, he was like the Slasher of that show.

• Upvote (+1) 2

That "I <3 343 video" was one of the dumbest things I have ever seen in my life. We need someone who knows their shit and is not a 343 fanboy to be delivering us that hot content. Thats why the Beyond round table shows were great, only good place to go for real Halo discussion in this community IMO. I miss @CursedLemon, he was like the Slasher of that show.

Probably been said for awhile now, but we hope to have Bomb Planted / Beyond Radio soon, probably when @@Saucey gets back from E3.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Probably been said for awhile now, but we hope to have Bomb Planted / Beyond Radio soon, probably when @@Saucey gets back from E3.

I will subscribe when you do <3

From the outside, this just comes off as people getting pissy that Greenskull learns stuff before them.

Those screenshots are from GameInformer's updates. Gameinformer also has a premium subscription where they post content early for those subscribers, so he's taking screenshots from that as well. He's not learning info before us, he's just F5'ing Gameinformer's page so he can slap his watermark on it and spam it everywhere before regular users post them without the watermark. 

Is ReadyUpLive aspiring to become the next Gawker Media?

Exclusive Palmer sex tape incoming.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Those screenshots are from GameInformer's updates. Gameinformer also has a premium subscription where they post content early for those subscribers, so he's taking screenshots from that as well. He's not learning info before us, he's just F5'ing Gameinformer's page so he can slap his watermark on it and spam it everywhere before regular users post them without the watermark. 

RUL isn't the first site to do this.

I thought Greenskull got exclusive renders and concept art. The GI stuff went up for everyone, anyway.

Is ReadyUpLive aspiring to become the next Gawker Media?

Hogan would snap them in half just as easily as the sickly hipsters at Gawker.

It's even funnier when you zoom in and realize that even the image in the corner has a watermark.

Does anyone else think this would be really fun?

Team Assassination:  Each team chooses a VIP.  If there are no volunteers in the prematch countdown, one will be chosen randomly.  If a team’s VIP is killed, they lose the round. Respawns start at 10 seconds, and increase by 3 seconds with each death until the next round starts.  VIP’s cannot use abilities to avoid stalling out the game by running away, but they do have a permanent Damage Boost to encourage active participation and help punish uncoordinated attacks.  VIP’s have a waypoint on their head.  3 minute round time limit, first to 4 rounds wins.

This is totally possible in H3 right now btw.  Just sub 25% speed reduction in for a lack of abilities for the VIP.  I think it'd be fun as hell.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I had a bunch of links on my website to my maps on the halo waypoint file share, and now they are all broken links that go no where. What is more is that I don't know how to find my file share on the web any longer. Anyone know what is going on?

343 is just not worth the time...