SeaVomit's gone? Good riddance.

Careful, he'll haunt you with his poop fetish...

Okay I'll never make that joke again I swear

I don't know where else to post this or if anyone would care but I am taking a hiatus from playing Halo until November and just come back with an open mind without any ill will towards anyone and just pick up some hobbies for the summer. Better that than just staying mad at something out of my control ya know?

I don't know where else to post this or if anyone would care but I am taking a hiatus from playing Halo until November and just come back with an open mind without any ill will towards anyone and just pick up some hobbies for the summer. Better that than just staying mad at something out of my control ya know?

Be like me and do nothing but play Fire Emblem

I've just been playing Destiny and chasing a dream of hatching a shiny Salamence on Omega Ruby. Once I get it then Shiny Flygon. After that I'll continue my pursuit of the other legendaries in the game. This should keep me busy until November... Unfortunately. Never tried for shiny Pokemon before...

I kind of miss the Halo 4 AGL days too. Not really because of Halo 4, but because the community seemed a little more tight knit and involved at the time. Now it just seems like we are waiting all the time

Definitely. Community was also way smaller so it seemed like I knew everyone

Made a thread insulting the entire site, not sure what the purpose was? Oh well.

FE If just needs to come out in the US already

Don't even know who that is

FE If just needs to come out in the US already

Don't even know who that is

Comes out in less than 2 weeks in Japan but not until 2016 here. It sucks.

Too bad I'm not some kawaii Japanese high school student.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The community needs people like SeaVomit. Some antagonists are always necessary. The Halo community would be a lot more lifeless if we didn't have HaloFollower, for example. RIP.

I've just been playing Destiny and chasing a dream of hatching a shiny Salamence on Omega Ruby. Once I get it then Shiny Flygon. After that I'll continue my pursuit of the other legendaries in the game. This should keep me busy until November... Unfortunately. Never tried for shiny Pokemon before...

I tried for a shiny Flygon before ORAS launched, expecting it would get a mega like every other dragon in the game.

I ended up with something like 1600 eggs before I got one. It didn't even have good IVs. Every other shiny I've gotten before then had just been a random encounter or lucky egg hatch.

The real grind is getting decent gear in Splatoon.

I tried for a shiny Flygon before ORAS launched, expecting it would get a mega like every other dragon in the game.

I ended up with something like 1600 eggs before I got one. It didn't even have good IVs. Every other shiny I've gotten before then had just been a random encounter or lucky egg hatch.

The real grind is getting decent gear in Splatoon.

Is Splatoon worth the $60, you think? I'm in Sweden right now visiting family for a few weeks so I couldn't buy it at launch. Or do you think I should wait a while until the price has dropped?

Is Splatoon worth the $60, you think? I'm in Sweden right now visiting family for a few weeks so I couldn't buy it at launch. Or do you think I should wait a while until the price has dropped?

Nintendo games never drop in price. I've been playing it a bunch, and new content is being released frequently.

One warning is that ranked is a headache. There is no partying up in it, so you have to deal with whatever the game gives you.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Comes out in less than 2 weeks in Japan but not until 2016 here. It sucks.

Too bad I'm not some kawaii Japanese high school student.

Bruh you would be kawaii as fuck

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nintendo games never drop in price. I've been playing it a bunch, and new content is being released frequently.

One warning is that ranked is a headache. There is no partying up in it, so you have to deal with whatever the game gives you.

True, I remember that Brawl stayed $50 for the longest time. I even think Pokemon Soul Silver is still probably around the same price as it was when it got released. Melee didn't even go down in price it went up!

I will probably buy Splatoon when I get back home. I really hope they patch in voice chat though.

So my 3DS XL broke cus I uh got a little upset and tossed it.

I bought the new one today and since you need your old system to do a NNID transfer and all that crap (which I broke), I'm going to have to call Nintendo up and hope they can do something about it.

Either way all my digital game saves are gone. That's why I will always prefer physical stuff. Gonna miss my Animal Crossing village.

True, I remember that Brawl stayed $50 for the longest time. I even think Pokemon Soul Silver is still probably around the same price as it was when it got released. Melee didn't even go down in price it went up!

I will probably buy Splatoon when I get back home. I really hope they patch in voice chat though.

The devs are adamant about the exclusion of voice chat, I don't really think it is that big a deal in unranked. If you're going to be playing ranked, you're likely going to have a group to play with and communicate with outside of the game.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah Nintendo game prices are BS. They either stay full price for years or go up in price significantly once the stop being printed. 

Good thing there are other methods to play them

:kappa:

Can someone do a TL;DR on what E3 historically entails and what to expect?

In regards to Halo or in general?

In general, a few reveals of new games and franchises and a shit ton of first looks for games - Halo 5: Guardians, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, Uncharted 4, etc.

Halo is usually a campaign demo and a trailer but it sounds like we'll be seeing the second multiplayer mode too.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can someone do a TL;DR on what E3 historically entails and what to expect?

In one word? Hype. It's like the ultimate thing to watch if you love video games. Hands down. 

I can't wait to see more of Star Wars Battlefront, the first reveal of Half Life 3 and most of all Blizzard's first FPS - OVERWATCH. 

• Upvote (+1) 1