I debunked

we made sweet, sweet love whilst listening to the Halo 2 soundtrack and wearing master chief helmets

we made sweet, sweet love whilst listening to the Halo 2 soundtrack and wearing master chief helmets

thc money

Guild war 2 is better IMO, ESO was just missing a lot of things but i havent played it since the first month of launch. 

+On the WOW is too addicting part, always find myself going back to the game. 

Never been a huge fan of PvP in MMOs which is pretty much the best part of Guild Wars 2. Plus I have always been a FF fan so FF14 interests me more than WoW. ESO:TU has added a decent amount of stuff that makes it feel more like an ES game. 

You on Xbox one?

Bought it on PS4 so I could play with some friends 

Serious questions to @@CyReN @@Saucey @@Moa and others.

Do you guys still play MCC?

Do you watch the tournaments?

Are you excited for H5?

Or are you just continuing to stay up to date on Halo news to keep the site going? I never thought I'd stop playing/caring about Halo. Even with how bad H4 was I played the heck out of it for a while. But when you get your hopes up so much only to be let down. All my old H2 buddies that I started playing MCC with dont even get on Xbox anymore. 

I seem to only have fun with video games anymore with friends. Unless the game is amazing I just need to be talking to people to have a good time. And MCC has depleted my friends list and passion for Halo. All we wanted to do was rank up playing team hardcore, Team snipers, BTB, etc. and none of those are even ranked yet.

@@Destroyaaa

Yes, I do try and hop on a few times a week to play with friends or alone. I did take some serious breaks from December to about March when the game was in a pretty bad state. I really wanted to play the game during that time though, it just wasn't really possible with crashes and not finding matches.

I'm more of a fan of the LAN tourneys, I watch those for the most part. As for Sunday Cups I usually watch Semi's and Finals since that's when the matches for the most part get really good.

Are you excited for H5?

Yes, call me a fanboy or what not but just something about new Halo games will always get me excited. I honestly think 343i has learned a lot from Halo 4 (and especially MCC). The campaign is shaping up to be awesome too, wasn't the biggest fan of Halo 4's.

Are you excited for H5?

Or are you just continuing to stay up to date on Halo news to keep the site going? I never thought I'd stop playing/caring about Halo. Even with how bad H4 was I played the heck out of it for a while. But when you get your hopes up so much only to be let down. All my old H2 buddies that I started playing MCC with dont even get on Xbox anymore. 

I seem to only have fun with video games anymore with friends. Unless the game is amazing I just need to be talking to people to have a good time. And MCC has depleted my friends list and passion for Halo. All we wanted to do was rank up playing team hardcore, Team snipers, BTB, etc. and none of those are even ranked yet.

Yeah I play MCC.

Not really, MCC being broken and DDOS problems made it just unwatchable for me, we still support streams though.

Yeah I think Halo 5 will be great for the competitive scene. It really only takes 1 game to put a franchise back on the map, hoping this is it.

Are you excited for H5?

Someone cares about me, woo.

1. Rarely and if I do, it isn't for long. Even thought it is working a lot better, I still run into issues with parties and random disconnects which seriously just kills my mood to play. 

The playlists are just a giant mess. God damn Assault Rifle/SMG starts in 2015 is just awful and I don't waste my time with it when I'm having more fun playing different games. 

I think @@Sam is pretty similar in this regard also - the entire game just left a bad taste in my mouth. I literally can't tell if I suck at Halo when playing Halo 2 Classic or Halo CE, or if it's just because the netcode is awful.

2. Yes, even though H2A isn't the best game out there, it is still fun to watch when top teams are competing. Championship Sunday is always interesting and the close games never fail to deliver, especially Lockout TS.

I don't even bother with the online cups though. The atmosphere just isn't there and whenever someone gets hit offline, it sucks. 

3. Fuck yes. Before anyone gets at my throat for being excited for it and telling me I'm a giant cunt for giving 343 money, it is highly likely I won't be. I almost didn't give money to them for MCC but I decided to pick up my physical copy on November 11th anyways. I got a media copy for MCC and I'll probably get one for Halo 5: Guardians too.

Anyways, the story of Halo 5 is looking to be absolutely amazing. Buck, Blue Team, Infinity, Forerunners, etc. Hunt The Truth has seriously done an amazing job at teasing Halo 5 and Chief's status post-Halo 4. 

We've all played the beta and I don't recall hating it much, if at all. My only issues were the obvious ones like flinch (which was a bug and is apparently gone now) and other stuff. While I still think Halo would play better without Sprint and all this new stuff, I still like the way the game plays. 

Saying that, I'm worried about the rumoured BTB shit that is going to be revealed at E3. Splitting the game into two simply hasn't worked in the past, just look at Halo: Reach when we had Vanilla, TU, Zero Bloom, MLG, Gold Pro, etc. Way too many choices which were good/bad in their own regard. Ideally they need to just take Arena and build off of that to support 8v8. I'm not interested at all in any space battles or anything bigger than 8v8. Just wouldn't feel right.

Then again, maybe they'll surprise me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks for the answers!

I watched one tourney recently and it was somewhat entertaining. TBH halo 4 AGL tournaments were more entertaining to me though I know it sounds crazy.

I enjoyed the beta as well and H5 does look good. Won't be getting it on release tho for sure.

As for the campaign I'm not a huge campaign guy but I beat all of them on legendary. Haven't followed any hunt the truth stuff or whatever.

Thanks for the answers!

I watched one tourney recently and it was somewhat entertaining. TBH halo 4 AGL tournaments were more entertaining to me though I know it sounds crazy.

I enjoyed the beta as well and H5 does look good. Won't be getting it on release tho for sure.

As for the campaign I'm not a huge campaign guy but I beat all of them on legendary. Haven't followed any hunt the truth stuff or whatever.

omg

pls listen to it all. so good.

TIL Beyond started from a Kickstarter campaign (saw it on Sauceys tweet). 

Damn, talk about a Kickstarter going right in nearly every possible way. Site just became that much more impressive to me. 

TIL Beyond started from a Kickstarter campaign (saw it on Sauceys tweet). 

Damn, talk about a Kickstarter going right in nearly every possible way. Site just became that much more impressive to me. 

Yea, kinda crazy thinking back we were able to raise that amount, and get the site up in about a month.

Fun times.

Yea, kinda crazy thinking back we were able to raise that amount, and get the site up in about a month.

Fun times.

Kudos, worked out big time

Also digging the new posting policies on H5 in the official topic. Really makes me appreciate the moderation team around here after being on GAF for the past few days w/ all this good and bad H5 news. 

Thanks for the answers!

I kind of miss the Halo 4 AGL days too. Not really because of Halo 4, but because the community seemed a little more tight knit and involved at the time. Now it just seems like we are waiting all the time

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sucks that Scalebound isn't in. Maybe it's because the game, while an exclusive, isn't a ridiculously big title.  Though Scalebound is the only exclusive im really interested in anymore. But them saying the game wont be super fast like DMC, Bayonetta and MGR are making me a little less interested in the game as that's what I love about those games. 

Also SF5 stuff for anyone wondering

The V-style stuff and basically Alpha counters are making me so excited. Not to mention that movement buff, man this game actually looks GOOD now compared to before. Still wish they went with a KoF13 or Xrd art style instead of this pseudo MK style but oh well. Gameplay looks great so far

Well guys ill be buying an oculus when it comes out...

I'm going to be fucking master chief.

Welp...

I read that the wrong way.

• Upvote (+1) 5