The charge and play is great. The battery lasts a surprisingly long time (3-4 days for me) and the cable is actually really long and doesn't unplug (I don't know what antics you get into while playing lol)

Does anyone want to run through some legendary co op?  I wanna play some of that tonight.  Message me on XBL and mention this post if you're down.  No one seems to want these achievements.  It's so easy with 2 people.

Does anyone want to run through some legendary co op?  I wanna play some of that tonight.  Message me on XBL and mention this post if you're down.  No one seems to want these achievements.  It's so easy with 2 people.

I'd be up for it one night man. There's apparently a lot of achievements and stuff for speed runs that I wouldn't know much about, but would be willing to try.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone want to run through some legendary co op? I wanna play some of that tonight. Message me on XBL and mention this post if you're down. No one seems to want these achievements. It's so easy with 2 people.

i havent really cared for achievements. You cant even see what you just unlocked unless you want to wait ten minutes for it to load. I havent gone out of my way but i feel like achiements are way less "advertised" on your player profile. Also since achievements dont unlock anything in game and i have to play a game i despise, i dont have that much motivation because i wont ever unlock all. You get nameplates, but they do not look impressive and arent distinguishable. And it really doesnt help that there are four clones of every unique image
  • Upvote (+1) 1

i havent really cared for achievements. You cant even see what you just unlocked unless you want to wait ten minutes for it to load. I havent gone out of my way but i feel like achiements are way less "advertised" on your player profile. Also since achievements dont unlock anything in game and i have to play a game i despise, i dont have that much motivation because i wont ever unlock all. You get nameplates, but they do not look impressive and arent distinguishable. And it really doesnt help that there are four clones of every unique image

Totally understandable perspective.  I'm hooked on gamerscore though.  I love that part of Xbox, and I'll be an achievement fiend for life.  It tickles that OCD part of my brain just right, and it was a brilliant marketing decision on MS's part.  I feel invested in their brand in a way only Halo can rival.

Anyone playing ESO for xbox one? I played a bit last night it was alright so far

I played the Beta and watched a lot of gameplay from earlier and later versions on the PC. Plus I've been checking out the XBO version on Twitch since its release. As much as I loved Morrowind and Skyrim - once you've played WoW, no other MMO can take its place. I find myself always wanting to send Blizzard monthly checks each time I start a new MMO. 

I was playing Guild Wars 2 and SWTOR for a while and although they have many updated features and great gameplay, I just always end up wanting to go back to Warcraft. However, if I do - I will never play another game again, lol. Most addicting game known to man.

It should be renamed:

Warcrack

• Upvote (+1) 1

The charge and play is great. The battery lasts a surprisingly long time (3-4 days for me) and the cable is actually really long and doesn't unplug (I don't know what antics you get into while playing lol)

I like to defecate on my controller and throw it against the wall and get naked and throw my shit at the play and charge kit

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I like to defecate on my controller and throw it against the wall and get naked and throw my shit at the play and charge kit

What the fuck
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I see you're continuing the literal shit posts.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I played the Beta and watched a lot of gameplay from earlier and later versions on the PC. Plus I've been checking out the XBO version on Twitch since its release. As much as I loved Morrowind and Skyrim - once you've played WoW, no other MMO can take its place. I find myself always wanting to send Blizzard monthly checks each time I start a new MMO.

I was playing Guild Wars 2 and SWTOR for a while and although they have many updated features and great gameplay, I just always end up wanting to go back to Warcraft. However, if I do - I will never play another game again, lol. Most addicting game known to man.

It should be renamed:

Warcrack

My neighbor got WoW when it came out back in the day. I went over his house checked it out and then thought about getting it myself. I wonder how my life would be today if I had bought it. I played a lot of Tibia back in the day tho

Subscriptions really turn me away that's why I had no problem getting ESO for $60.

Totally understandable perspective.  I'm hooked on gamerscore though.  I love that part of Xbox, and I'll be an achievement fiend for life.  It tickles that OCD part of my brain just right, and it was a brilliant marketing decision on MS's part.  I feel invested in their brand in a way only Halo can rival.

i used to be. I even got all the achievements on halo 2 vista. I had to find a boosting lobby just to do it too (play all maps online), by urself doesn't count :S

You have read my mind. I thoroughly enjoyed obtaining achievements on the Xbox 360 because whenever I performed a certain action that would earn me some gamerscore, the achievement would pop up immediately, and it took no effort to press the Xbox Guide button to see how many achievements I have now, and how many that were still locked. Achievements were done flawlessly on that console. Though on the Xbox One, achievements take some time to pop on the screen, and some do not even pop up at all. It is also stupid that whenever I press and hold the Xbox Home button when a achievement pops on the screen I have to wait until a ridiculous app opens up to see my achievement list, and overall, they just feel like chores to collect.

What's going on?

r/fatpeoplehate and a few smaller subreddits were banned. People consider it to be a violation of their freedom of speech and find the Reddit admins to only ban things when they give the site negative publicity while niche communities like r/cutefemalecorpses still exist.

It should be renamed:

Warcrack

ESO has been pretty decent so far. Thought I would give it a 2nd chance after playing the beta for PC. I've actually been playing a lot of FF14. It's the only MMO in a decade that has really come close to WoW quality

ESO has been pretty decent so far. Thought I would give it a 2nd chance after playing the beta for PC. I've actually been playing a lot of FF14. It's the only MMO in a decade that has really come close to WoW quality

Guild war 2 is better IMO, ESO was just missing a lot of things but i havent played it since the first month of launch. 

+On the WOW is too addicting part, always find myself going back to the game. 

You on Xbox one?