Remember; Story isn't plot. I agree that the story is good, the plot has always been pretty flat though. And it doesn't help by having some characters having ridiculous dialogues. But as long as Matthew Perry won't voice act, I think we'll be good.

If by flat you mean emotionless, then that is kind of (the keyword is kind of) the point. It makes sense to accept the way the world is now because there is no used dwelling on it. Rebuilding and learning from the mistakes of humanity is a concept Bethesda just did not understand. I liked the plot in the first game and in New Vegas because they were breath of fresh air. They were interesting because they did not convey the "you are the chosen one" and "this is your destiny" dribble that were in 2 and 3 respectively (although Fallout 2 is still my favorite). I like the fact that in Fallout 1, the Master and his army were portrayed as a faction with some good intentions, but were flawed. They were not angels, but they were not your typical bad guys either. In New Vegas, I enjoyed not being forced fed the morality BS in Fallout 3 because there was no good and evil in the plot and story, just different groups of people with different ideologies and practices.

Bethesda hasn't had decent writing since Morrowind, Fallout 3 really did have a simplistic story compared to previous games.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bethesda hasn't had decent writing since Morrowind, Fallout 3 really did have a simplistic story compared to previous games.

Morrowind might have been Bethesda's best game in terms of writing and plot. Probably my favorite game from them. They never really have been great at those aspects.

He answered that he didn't and doesn't have a job and needs to pay for dental bills, so it all checks out guys

Anyone here playing the Smite beta? The game has a massive skill gap, so I figured people here would like it. And it is on the XBox one, so instead of throwing it in the dumpster you can at least play Smite on it.

The game has a massive shooting gap because the shots are projectiles and you have to lead AND there isn't any autoaim. Throw that on top of the fact that you have the learn all the ins and outs just like other MOBAs and it adds up into a huge skill gap.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone here playing the Smite beta? The game has a massive skill gap, so I figured people here would like it. And it is on the XBox one, so instead of throwing it in the dumpster you can at least play Smite on it.

The game has a massive shooting gap because the shots are projectiles and you have to lead AND there isn't any autoaim. Throw that on top of the fact that you have the learn all the ins and outs just like other MOBAs and it adds up into a huge skill gap.

I still need a code, lol.

I still need a code, lol.

If eagleburn's codes don't work, let me know and I have an extra one I can give you.

Praise the Sun!....said no TRUE Dark Souls player ever IRL btw

WTB Bloodbourne on XB1/PC will trade you entire collection of XB1 games+throw in MCC as a coaster.

Yeah I'm pretty thrilled about Dark Souls 3, the leaked screenshots look awesome. Bloodborne is worth a playthrough for sure, the main story is great. The Chalice Dungeons have the hardest content of any Souls game ever, but they are repetitive and not in a Diablo good sort of way.

Oh and I won an essay contest while using the phrase "grossly incandescent" and I may have done the praise the sun gesture in real life before, but that is almost too embarrassing to admit, so I wont.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If eagleburn's codes don't work, let me know and I have an extra one I can give you.

It worked, thank you anyways! You guys are too kind.

So is this new controller wired?

If you hook up the current controller with a micro USB, it's both charging and turns into a wired controller (where the Xbox 360 just charged).

Anyone know if someone sells Xbox One controllers with shorter sticks?  I just went through the whole customization process with Scuf and I guess they only offer default thumbsticks or longer.  My aim is ass on the XB1, and it's because the sticks are a bit too long.  Any help is appreciated.

If you hook up the current controller with a micro USB, it's both charging and turns into a wired controller (where the Xbox 360 just charged).

So no? The 360 had wired controllers, I don't like this plug in thing because they disconnect a lot

Anyone know if someone sells Xbox One controllers with shorter sticks? I just went through the whole customization process with Scuf and I guess they only offer default thumbsticks or longer. My aim is ass on the XB1, and it's because the sticks are a bit too long. Any help is appreciated.

Yeah I want 360 sticks for the xbox one, their shorter and wider so my thumbs don't fall off these little b**** sticks. I know you can shave the 360 sticks down but they hole where you push them into the controller cracks and breaks because you have to shave down the support that would prevent that from happening.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

The real question is why don't we have a wired xbox one controller? And why are the triggers shitty as f u c k. And why can't we just use the 360 controller in xbox one seriously Microsoft you guys suck hairy gramps balls

• Upvote (+1) 2

So no? The 360 had wired controllers, I don't like this plug in thing because they disconnect a lot

I've had the play and charge kit since November 2013 and it has never disconnected once.

I'd agree that it's nice to have options for both a wired and wireless but your solution is there.