i don't know, i have pirated version and i got the notification today, maybe pirated versions get a copy but without a key

Just looked it up again to refresh my memory. We're both kinda right. You'll get the update but Windows will continue to recognize your copy of Windows as illegitimate if it was pirated before.

Is Windows 10 free to those who have windows 8?

Windows 8.1 and Windows 7.

Provided you download before summer 2016.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hope windows 10 is good. I wasn't feeling 8. the original windows 8 felt really clunky with a mouse. 

also  I have windows 7 on a shitty laptop but I have a new laptop with linux. Can I just not upgrade my shitty laptop and put it on a virtual box on my newer one? or do will I need to have windows 7 installed in order to get the download?

I hope windows 10 is good. I wasn't feeling 8. the original windows 8 felt really clunky with a mouse. 

also  I have windows 7 on a shitty laptop but I have a new laptop with linux. Can I just not upgrade my shitty laptop and put it on a virtual box on my newer one? or do will I need to have windows 7 installed in order to get the download?

You will need W7 or 8.1 (doesn't have to be a legit copy) downloaded to have the option to update to W10 for free

If anyone wants to read a cool halo book that is kind of like a theory of what will happen after Halo 5 Guardians but not, Check out the book Spartan 118 on Wattpad. It is really good so far. Reply if you want to know more. Also, site looks good.

• Upvote (+1) 1

im glad i looked at facebook today and saw that fallout 4 countdown was trending topic. made my day. can't wait for the reveal.

im glad i looked at facebook today and saw that fallout 4 countdown was trending topic. made my day. can't wait for the reveal.

vOVwq5o.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

Graphics honestly do not look good. Pretty sure they're still using the Gamebryo engine for it.

Despite that I'm sure it will be a buttery-smooth 30fps and 900p on the Xbox One.

There was a montage posted here within the month that had all these "badass"movie edits in there and like an eagle soaring after a nice kill. Who posted that? I tried searching for it but didn't find it.

Graphics honestly do not look good. Pretty sure they're still using the Gamebryo engine for it.

If they haven't said anything about not using Gamebryo, then they're still using Gamebryo, or the Creation Engine, which is a modified version of Gamebyro. Bethesda is stubborn as hell about leaving that engine.

Just joined the Premium Master Race! :) had to do my part to support this community. I've been lurking since the beginning of HCS. :)

• Upvote (+1) 4

Some of those combos they were doing were ridiculous and making it look so easy lol. Honestly it felt like those anime fights where they just kept leveling up and adapting to the other player. Really hope they face again in top 8 at EVO

After last years evo I can't wait for this years.

Despite that I'm sure it will be a buttery-smooth 30fps and 900p on the Xbox One.

I would bet on it being 1080p and most likely 60 FPS on consoles. There was an interview with Todd about why they haven't gone to idTech yet(like pretty much all other Zenimax studios have since id got bought by them), which is that idTech is good for static scenes, meanwhile Bethesda does dynamic, open world scenes.

But yeah, the graphics doesn't look good at all, you know what's good about them showing the real, current graphics in the trailer though? That they're showing the real graphics which can only get better(unlike games that have downgraded it's graphics since the trailers, such as Watch Dogs and Witcher 3).

I'm so happy Fallout 4 is set in Boston. Can't wait to see my apartment, they won't even have to change it!

Hopefully won't cost $1600/month in game.

• Upvote (+1) 8

After last years evo I can't wait for this years.

I hope they have a second stream for USF4. Far too many upsets were talked of off stream. I think at some point in the actual bracket, it was just a 5 minute explanation of all these killers being eliminated lol. By far the most stacked tournament I've witnessed

Well The International 5 has already broken last year's world record prize pool and there's still 2 months left before the event. Current prize pool sits at $11.6 million

• Upvote (+1) 1

There was a montage posted here within the month that had all these "badass"movie edits in there and like an eagle soaring after a nice kill. Who posted that? I tried searching for it but didn't find it.

I tried again and failed. Am I going crazy? It was a Halo 1 montage.

Wait, Fallout 4 is being made, and by the same company behind the terribly written Fallout 3? Hopefully, Fallout 4's plot will not reach Fallout 3 levels of stupidity.

Wait, Fallout 4 is being made, and by the same company behind the terribly written Fallout 3? Hopefully, Fallout 4's plot will not reach Fallout 3 levels of stupidity.

Like the plot has ever mattered in any Fallout or Bethesda game...

Like the plot has ever mattered in any Fallout or Bethesda game...

The plot definitely mattered in the first two Fallouts and New Vegas.

Remember; Story isn't plot. I agree that the story is good, the plot has always been pretty flat though. And it doesn't help by having some characters having ridiculous dialogues. But as long as Matthew Perry won't voice act, I think we'll be good.