Can we take a second to acknowledge how FUCKING TERRIBLE Far Cry 4's multiplayer is?

Far Cry's multiplayer has always been half ass and they only make it so they can say it has multiplayer. Don't waste your time with it because the devs don't either.

Anyone can recommend a good mmorpg? Feel like putting 200 hours into another game that is not halo but all I can find is p2w crap like archeage.

Anyone can recommend a good mmorpg? Feel like putting 200 hours into another game that is not halo but all I can find is p2w crap like archeage.

That only I've played is WoW, while good, it becomes very repetitive quickly, but you may like that sort of thing. Other than that, I heard Final Fantasy XIV is good.

That only I've played is WoW, while good, it becomes very repetitive quickly, but you may like that sort of thing. Other than that, I heard Final Fantasy XIV is good.

I tried to try FFXIV but is very cash-shop dependent :| trying Blade & Soul right now

Made a pizza, i cut it into four pieces, i dropped one piece on the ground UPSIDE DOWN! -___________-

I tried to try FFXIV but is very cash-shop dependent :| trying Blade & Soul right now

Although not an MMO, if you have a PS4 you could pick up Bloodborne. Amazing game.

Made a pizza, i cut it into four pieces, i dropped one piece on the ground UPSIDE DOWN! -___________-

Didn't realize I was on Facebook

• Upvote (+1) 1

oldschool runescape

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just bought a brand NEW Ps4 from ebgames (game stop) and it came from factory with a dead blue ray drive... Like why? How unlucky can i possibly be. Drop $500 on a new console + games. Consoles broken before it came out the box... :(

On the topic of SF4 sets, Daigo vs Momochi at Stunfest last weekend might have been the best SF4 played to date. Incredible GFs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFsXW4slTfo

Daigo also pulled off one of the most ridiculous combos I have ever seen

http://sendvid.com/6bqi2kpm

Some of those combos they were doing were ridiculous and making it look so easy lol. Honestly it felt like those anime fights where they just kept leveling up and adapting to the other player. Really hope they face again in top 8 at EVO

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Rocker you ever mess with the aim settings in Murder Miners? I have the auto aim completely off, bullet magnetism off, another aiming mechanic that's off, maxed all my sensitivities, removed all acceleration and deadzones and don't know what else i did. I'm just thrilled that I have all of this plus more available to me on console.

I'm missing like crazy and loving it. Never really messed around with this before but I'm somehow having the time of my life missing most of my shots.

#Sad #PizzaDad #Rest #In #Pizza #RIP

• Upvote (+1) 1

That moment when you think you found someone new and cool on halo and then after a few games he just turns into the biggest douchy ****** calling everyone bad he's ever out br'd, is this really whats left of the halo scene? i feel like I'm playing with some of the worst kind people in the entire human race, just the worst kind of people like i would never want to hang out with a person like that haha what do these people have to offer society?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Some of those combos they were doing were ridiculous and making it look so easy lol. Honestly it felt like those anime fights where they just kept leveling up and adapting to the other player. Really hope they face again in top 8 at EVO

I don't know how Daigo has been this good after so long and he is still only getting better. Right now both Daigo and Momochi are the best players heading into Evo. Wouldn't be a reach to say we will see them play again during top 8

header.jpg

This game sitting with 50k player online on steam right now, it's about clicking in a monster to kill it and get gold -video-

How is that even possible for this game to have more players than halo

header.jpg

This game sitting with 50k player online on steam right now, it's about clicking in a monster to kill it and get gold -video-

How is that even possible for this game to have more players than halo

Because Halo is broken?

I don't know how Daigo has been this good after so long and he is still only getting better. Right now both Daigo and Momochi are the best players heading into Evo. Wouldn't be a reach to say we will see them play again during top 8

That 500k lol.

If I had to say the top 4, it'd be Daigo, Momochi, Nemo and Infiltration. Those guys can handle each other and win games off each other. The rest I see can somewhat handle them but will most likely lose

For some reason, I am unable to quote. I was trying to respond to Moa's post by typing "maybe both", but the post does not appear on the post box at all.