Dirty Bomb looks so... meh. Not impressed so far from the footage I have seen.

I tried playing it a few months back but it didn't run well at all, so I uninstalled it.

Dirty Bomb looks so... meh. Not impressed so far from the footage I have seen.

It was fun in the alpha when there weren't any classes locked behind a paywall, and I could make all my weapons look like a Nerf gun.

From what I understand, they're going with the awful pay-per-character model which just makes me want to avoid it.

I guess I'll be the one to call you out for those opened tabs on how to DDOS players and hit them offline.  :wutface:

OH SHIT

• Upvote (+1) 1

How do I download more RAM?

Internet explorer is running in the background, so make sure to end explorer.exe in your processes tab :)

How do I download more RAM?

Since I'm a console gamer and not that good with PC's, I'm afraid I can only help you with the xbox one.

n64_expansionpack.jpg

simply open your disc trap and place this in and it should boost your performance so you never drop below 30fps on it. Especially for the games that push the console to the limit, like Guacamelee.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Since I'm a console gamer and not that good with PC's, I'm afraid I can only help you with the xbox one.

n64_expansionpack.jpg

simply open your disc trap and place this in and it should boost your performance so you never drop below 30fps on it. Especially for the games that push the console to the limit, like Guacamelee.

And here's how to get aim bot

E6RXLBj.png

Is it weird that I have this laying on my computer desk as I post this reply?

Gameshark is love gameshark is life

Is it weird that I have this laying on my computer desk as I post this reply?

is yours a 3.3?

Not sure if anyone knows about this... but I'm interested.

The first official ViDoc for the Halo fan film, Humanity. Directed and Co-directed by Robert Merritt and Dayton Neuburger, Humanity focuses on the Master Chief and his story post Halo 4. However, in order to create this project, much time, work and money must go into each and every process.

Played a bunch of HCS today with @@pr0gress, gt: The Dought. Dude is a great teammate. One of the best communicators on this site, and unlike me he can actually put up some stats. I ranked up 7 times today. GG's bud.

Can we take a second to acknowledge how FUCKING TERRIBLE Far Cry 4's multiplayer is?

Heard good things about the single player, though.

Heard good things about the single player, though.

Yes, the SP is actually a lot of fun and totally worth playing.  Theres an achievement for playing each MP game mode once, and it was all I could bear.

Has Ubisoft had any game with decent MP in the last few years?

Splinter Cell: Blacklist had "spies vs mercs", which is nice.

Far Cry 3&4 got very good SP and co-op, MP? Not so much.