Turtle shit beach ads?

C'mon taem beyund

But, Turtle Beach are the definitive headset for gamers seeking amazing game sound, crystal-clear communication and enhanced comfort – all at an unmatched value. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

But, Turtle Beach are the definitive headset for gamers seeking amazing game sound, crystal-clear communication and enhanced comfort – all at an unmatched value. 

Everyone loves my ear-shredding buzz.

Anyone know what media player you need to view xboxclips.com? When I click on someone's video page, the video says "No video with supported format and MME type found" and it does an endless loading loop. I can only view the video if I download it with Quicktime or save it. My Windows media player is messed up currently so I can't use that.

Anyone know what media player you need to view xboxclips.com? When I click on someone's video page, the video says "No video with supported format and MME type found" and it does an endless loading loop. I can only view the video if I download it with Quicktime or save it. My Windows media player is messed up currently so I can't use that.

Try downloading Adobe Flash.

EDIT: https://get2.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/

• Upvote (+1) 1

Google chrome

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks. I have both and tried it in Chrome and it worked. I guess it's just a browser issue. 

I remember when Turtle Beach headsets were relevant in like 2007.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I haven't owned an xbox in years or played in a long time.

Is it worth buying the halo Xbox one thats $349?

Or is gaming dead in general? I'm 28 lol

I haven't owned an xbox in years or played in a long time.

Is it worth buying the halo Xbox one thats $349?

Or is gaming dead in general? I'm 28 lol

Well, it depends if you're gonna play it. I'm at the same age and honestly, i game on a console/pc, once a week these days. 

I just beat a H3 campaign mission and it didn't register even though it auto took me into the next mission 

does anyone have a solution or is my game just fucked 

I dunno about anyone else but I'm looking more forward too the new cod than halo 5.

I dunno about anyone else but I'm looking more forward too the new cod than halo 5.

I can't bring myself to get excited for any game anymore. Just Splatoon.

I can't bring myself to get excited for any game anymore. Just Splatoon.

treyarch tho

Rainbow Six Siege looks boss.

I love the small scale focus, none of this "who can have the craziest setpiece" crap.

God I wish they'd make a good Quake game for consoles.  I would switch games overnight.

You're always welcome to join us on Quake Arena Arcade! We have Quake 4 too as well and UT3 but we all just prefer Q3A.

I love the small scale focus, none of this "who can have the craziest setpiece" crap.

Has there been some good gameplay showcasing the small scale focus? I'm a huge Rainbow Six fan, but not so much the later ones in the series. I thought vegas and vegas2 had tried to blend with more modern shooters. There was a game called Takedown : Red Sabre, that was made from a group of developers who had worked on the original RBS3 games and some ghost recon games. It was so incredibly buggy that it was dead on arrival, but despite how terrible the game was bug wise, it was very nostalgic for me and reminded me of Rainbow Six 3 Rouge Spear. I'm really really hoping that they prioritize their multiplayer/single player as a tactical shooter, and not a modern shooter.

There was a game called Takedown : Red Sabre, that was made from a group of developers who had worked on the original RBS3 games and some ghost recon games. It was so incredibly buggy that it was dead on arrival, but despite how terrible the game was bug wise, it was very nostalgic for me and reminded me of Rainbow Six 3 Rouge Spear. I'm really really hoping that they prioritize their multiplayer/single player as a tactical shooter, and not a modern shooter.

Fuc that game, as someone that got into the game super early, good lord was release day bad. Just sheer awful.