He should just buy another, if he's still using that MBP from like a decade ago?

I think he got a new one. He hasn't replied back to me. Not sure if he's busy or just being a narshlog. It would be nice for him to come back to the forums, though. I saw Zander on here too. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think he got a new one. He hasn't replied back to me. Not sure if he's busy or just being a narshlog. It would be nice for him to come back to the forums, though. I saw Zander on here too. 

Zander is still pushing wavy at a club promo thing. I see him post about it all the time on Facebook. Haven't talked to anyone really in a while though. Oh, and, still waiting for Mittens to put out a book.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How do you get game sound through your headphones if you dont have a headphone jack on your tv?

If your headphones require a headphone jack, i don't think there's any way on the Xbox one. I could be wrong though. Some sort of "Mix amp" that can connect through the Optics... Like the Astro mix amp. Its your only real option i think. Again, i could be wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I talked with a competitive call of duty player that wanted to make the switch over to Halo. Was asking me questions about who is the equivalent of Sump and Optic Gaming in Halo and how different the game is compared to competitive CoD (Player Roles, shots, etc.) Seemed like he genuinely wanted to learn. It's great to see that. Makes me wonder how many more are just lurking around trying to get into competitive Halo.

So I'm playing reach and I have learned 30 FPS IS HORRIBLE HOW DID WE DEAL

Adapt.

Seriously though I did this last week.  The frame rate is awful, and it drops and can get even worse.

So I'm playing reach and I have learned 30 FPS IS HORRIBLE HOW DID WE DEAL

Now you understand why people are pissed off when devs decide to go with 1080p/30fps instead of 720p/60fps.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anybody have the newest edition of A40s? Thinking about upgrading but don't understand the difference between the M80s and a mixamp. I just want the glossy baby blue headset tbh.

If your headphones require a headphone jack, i don't think there's any way on the Xbox one. I could be wrong though. Some sort of "Mix amp" that can connect through the Optics... Like the Astro mix amp. Its your only real option i think. Again, i could be wrong.

^ yeah you'd need a mix amp.

anyone?

• Upvote (+1) 1