Sorry about how I worded my reply. I was referencing PvZ.

Gotcha, yeah especially when PvZ was on sale for like 8 bucks on xbox one. You should pick it up if you still find yourself bored or mad with shooters.

Yo what up guys

-Everyone should check out the MeerKat App for ios and droid. In essence, it lets a person stream daily activities in life from their phone- Mobile Twitch.

I think these streamers could already utilize there following already. 

In the library today i was sitting right next to these beauts randomly

IEVDG0l.jpg

I think it's a sign i need to study some lore

• Upvote (+1) 2

hey @@GoldenboyFTW, I have been locked out of Twitch for some reason and the password reset is not sending to my email. Since you work at Twitch, is it possible that you send a password reset to [email protected]? It is for my Batchyy Twitch account, cheers

hey @@GoldenboyFTW, I have been locked out of Twitch for some reason and the password reset is not sending to my email. Since you work at Twitch, is it possible that you send a password reset to [email protected]? It is for my Batchyy Twitch account, cheers

Mass reset, their emails will probably be delayed 

I just went to the "Can't access my account" or whatever that link says about forgetting your password and sent a password reset that way. Maybe try that?

I just went to the "Can't access my account" or whatever that link says about forgetting your password and sent a password reset that way. Maybe try that?

ya thing is that I changed my email's name to Batchyy97 to BatchfordThe3rd, same email just different name... it was the same issue with the Halo Feedback Programme, except I may now be potentially locked out of my twitch. Might need to change my email name back for it to work

Nothing is more annoying than the person that quits something then trys to pull the humblebrag about it.

Then ignore me(?) I would suggest you pay attention to my member title. Halo's dead. Everybody needs to move on. Especially with this joke of a title called Halo 5 that will be forced into our faces at the HCS. #LOLSprint

• Downvote (-1) 2

I'm trying hot tea for the first time experimenting with it. Anybody know if it is ok to put more than one tea bag in my coffee maker?

How have you only just started educating yourself in the wonders of tea? Also, dont break a coffee maker, buy a proper bloody teapot. 2 bags per 3 cups of tea, depending on strength you like. Don't put sugar in and only a splash of milk unless you're an absolute heathen.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Even tho I'm from England I fucking hate tea. All about that coffee.

Gold! Long time no see! Glad to see you're still surfin' the interwebs. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

In the library today i was sitting right next to these beauts randomly

IEVDG0l.jpg

I think it's a sign i need to study some lore

Honestly, when I read the first sentence, I was expecting pictures of women.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Honestly, when I read the first sentence, I was expecting pictures of women.

Yep, this

• Upvote (+1) 1

Even tho I'm from England I fucking hate tea. All about that coffee.

Unbeleivable.

In other news apologies for not joining the other day, been playing through Ori which is basically incredible. Played a few games of halo last night though, until MM decided to completely fall to pieces. Can we party up/get games now?

Unbeleivable.

In other news apologies for not joining the other day, been playing through Ori which is basically incredible. Played a few games of halo last night though, until MM decided to completely fall to pieces. Can we party up/get games now?

Sorry but that was my last game :( Needa shower and shit now.

Hopefully another time mate, getting stupid this is now.

Oh hey there, keep seeing old faces pop up as of late which is really nice.

• Upvote (+1) 1

GONZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ BB!

• Upvote (+1) 1