LMAO! All this hype for some stupid lore shit. I'm so glad I'm done. This franchise is a laughing stock 

giphy.gif

LMAO! All this hype for some stupid lore shit. I'm so glad I'm done. This franchise is a laughing stock 

it's like the honeybees H2 thing. Campaign in H5 is gonna be baller

it's like the honeybees H2 thing. Campaign in H5 is gonna be baller

Don't jump the gun just yet, I recall being hyped for halo 4's SP (the MP I knew was going to be bad) to end up with the most boring campaign to date.

Don't jump the gun just yet, I recall being hyped for halo 4's SP (the MP I knew was going to be bad) to end up with the most boring campaign to date.

if it's that open world thing it will be baller 100%

Not sure if anyone here cares, but all of Titanfall's DLC is now free.  I'm getting matches on new maps consistently, and I actually have a chance at getting some of these DLC achievements.  I'm having a lot of fun with this game again.

Sup fellas. It's been quite some time since I've been on the forums. I hope I can involve myself more with this site. Anyways, I need to play with people that actually know how to play MCC because going in with randles is very frustrating. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not sure if anyone here cares, but all of Titanfall's DLC is now free.  I'm getting matches on new maps consistently, and I actually have a chance at getting some of these DLC achievements.  I'm having a lot of fun with this game again.

I seem to recall the season pass and whatnot being on sale for a rather low price not too long ago, which is something I purchased.

GG, Respawn.

As an aside, I think the game is better than people give it credit. Sure, it was overhyped (every "major" game is overhyped), and it's not a really competitive game, but it's basic and simple enough to be entertaining for a while and I have no problem playing with a game that gets the KT and movement option correlation right.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sup fellas. It's been quite some time since I've been on the forums. I hope I can involve myself more with this site. Anyways, I need to play with people that actually know how to play MCC because going in with randles is very frustrating. 

No one actually knows how to play MCC (not even 343). We just sort of hope that it works at any given time.

No one actually knows how to play MCC (not even 343). We just sort of hope that it works at any given time.

That's true. It has gotten much better, though. I mean, it's still not 100% but compared to when it first came out, it's enjoyable for the most part. I have been debating on getting a gaming PC and just playing PC games because of it though. 

What does that have to so with playing Halo? Spit your gum out, I can't understand you.

Nothing is more annoying than the person that quits something then trys to pull the humblebrag about it.

If the Halo 3 experience was like snorting pure uncut cocaine from the jungles of Columbia, smuggled into my mansion via illegal-immigrant anus for that true authenticity... Well, now I'm smoking bathtub crack on a park bench from the Coney Island Projects. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Dem ranks, tho.

This game looks awesome lol wtf.. I still feel like the most polished shooter on Xbox One is PVZ.

I regret buying Titanfall instead of that.

is it on xbox? i never heard of splatoon before. Titanfall was fine for me. I really enjoyed it but it just didn't have enough to keep me hooked, or most ppl it seems.

is it on xbox? i never heard of splatoon before. Titanfall was fine for me. I really enjoyed it but it just didn't have enough to keep me hooked, or most ppl it seems.

Sorry about how I worded my reply. I was referencing PvZ.

Splatoon is a Wii U game.