Submissions for SGDQ started today. Fingers crossed for more Halo. Would love to even see some sort of Halo block

• Upvote (+1) 1

Because there isn't an OT of Battlefield. My noob attempt at something that may or may not qualify as a montage.

You just went Section 9 on their asses.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have seriously awkward thoughts while thinking of attempting the LASO 1-4 Playlist... Nude Mila Kunis.

yeeeeeeah I'm a bit exhausted

If the Xbox One didn't run the worst possible version of Windows 8 (that doesn't say much for 8 in general) it's fluidity would stand at shoulders with the 360 (except still worse in other aspects), but no, things have to go the hard way.

I miss the custom soundtracks so much. Why M$ had to completely redesign the best console OS ever made I'll never understand.

The mini dash overlay worked way better than this bizzare snap thing we've got going right now. And it's somehow more laggy than the 360 dash. :huh:

The 360 dash did improve by leaps and bounds over it's life, so I'm hoping for the same thing here.

Is anyone up to help complete Halo CE Laso? I have a friend that needs some help, message PlaytimeIsOva. He's no 2v2 Ce player but he's all about achievements and knows the campaigns in and out.

/!\ GUARDS ARE NOW LOOKING FOR A SUSPICIOUS SHOWER INTRUDER

つ◕_◕ ༽つ Guards take my energy ༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ

Been out having a life. Anybody want to give me cliff notes on whats happened in the Halo world the past month?

Matchmaking finds matches now. 

The quality of these matches is entirely random.

And some ARG shit happening in two hours for H5.

Matchmaking finds matches now. 

The quality of these matches is entirely random.

And some ARG shit happening in two hours for H5.

I thought the H5 thing leaked....?

I thought the H5 thing leaked....?

The teaser that leaked was to tell people to go to the tumblr page. The tumblr pages content didn't.

• Upvote (+1) 1