1. Gears

2. SOCOM 2

3. Battlefront

Underrated:

1. Warhawk/Starhawk

2. Monday Night Combat

Yeah i was talking about MP. In terms of competitiveness/skill gap

Thanks. 

but don't come out trying to insult staff or member.

You can insult me as much as you want. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

This is a tough one. 

Ah, I got it. Asian females are ugly.

B)

I mean, is that even an insult?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Played MCC for 1 hour got 1 game and 15 broken lobby's, 5 build resets and 0 Ranks went to halo 5 searched for 25 min between the 3 playlists got 0 games said F***It and went to Netflix .

i got :rekt: by 343 tonight and im :salt:

:prayers: For Halo

• Upvote (+1) 4

I mean, is that even an insult?

Exactly, you already admitted to liking insults. I just had the most amazingly creative idea to offend you and it worked. 

You are  :salt:

Played MCC for 1 hour got 1 game and 15 broken lobby's, 5 build resets and 0 Ranks went to halo 5 searched for 25 min between the 3 playlists got 0 games said F***It and went to Netflix .

i got :rekt: by 343 tonight and im  :salt:

This is our life now.

Yeah that's pretty much word for word my last experience with the game. Haven't played the beta since the first week (unless 2 terrible games of breakout count). Oh well, there's other great games that I can spend my time on at least.

I've been trying to think of an adequate analogy for this whole debacle and been struggling.

It feels like you've been watching over a critically ill loved one slowly come back into consciousness, only for the lead surgeon to come in and punch them repeatedly to near death, but stop just shy of finishing the job. And as you stand by watching in disbelief, the surgeon begins the whole process once again, promising that this time will be the last time.

At this point I just want to put a 'do not resuscitate' sign above Halo's head and put us all out of our misery.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yeah i was talking about MP. In terms of competitiveness/skill gap

Thanks.

H-Hour is a SOCOM 2 spiritual sequel coming out on PS4 and PC. Check it out. I backed the kickstarter
  • Upvote (+1) 2

4 ranks reset 3 builds exited 2 turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I hope that at every HCS some team goes as #QuitTheBuild. Just to gently remind them at each event in case all the crashes while they're trying to stream an event isn't enough.

Are there any other good fps games coming out this year? I want to have a back up plan in case Halo never wakes up from this nightmare

I hope that at every HCS some team goes as #QuitTheBuild. Just to gently remind them at each event in case all the crashes while they're trying to stream an event isn't enough.

Are there any other good fps games coming out this year? I want to have a back up plan in case Halo never wakes up from this nightmare

Treyarch's new CoD.

I never sent you a "Kappa" as a reply. As for his, no he just ended his with telling me to go fuck myself.

Well, I must have gotten my faces mixed up because it definitely happened, but maybe not the kappa face.

what are some solid 3rd person shooters? old and new? 

top 3 3rd person shooter of all time? 

Single or multiplayer?

Single:

Mass Effect

(Barely put any thought into Single)

Multiplayer:

1. Gears

2. SOCOM 2

3. Battlefront

Underrated:

1. Warhawk/Starhawk

2. Monday Night Combat

Monday Night Combat is arguably the best competitive team based 3rd person shooter in my opinion. Takes a high level of individual skill and decision making like Shadowrun and allows individuals to shine while still putting an emphasis on high levels of teamwork, team shooting, and rotating.

Extremely high PERFECT times to kill yet very long average time to kill. Small hitboxes, overall somewhat small levels of auto-aim and bullet magnetism. Classes are incredibly balanced, and despite being unfavored in match ups against their counterclass, all except the support still have options to beat their counterclass. Unique objective, decent maps classes are so incredibly balanced I consider it an accident.

I've praised it on this site like crazy. I really haven't been able to get Halo players to try it. I've gotten lots of shadowrun players and other gamers into it though. The only problem is the steep learning curve, and when you watch the private matches it's very hard to tell what is going on and why people are doing it.

@Destroyaaa

Which Socom was your favorite? Mine was Combined Assault. The game had so many features for a shooter and it was on PS2. Like, wtf, 16 vs 16 on PS2? Co-op modes? In game clan support, ladders, tournaments? Where did this shit go on the generation after? Why is this shit still not on this gen?

There was some feuding between S1/S2 fans against S3/CA, but if I recall right I'd be hard pressed to compare CA to Reach. It really felt more like a natural evolution than anything shoe horned. I also appreciated the intense run and gun of the first two games, but god damn it felt too good to sneak all the way across the length of Killing Fields and ducking down to hide from vehicles, taking fifteen minutes to deliver the bomb and winning.

It was all fun and games until the modders attacked. Oh, PS2 games had virtually no protection against it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Overwatch Beta is in "early 2015"

Unreal Tournament is in alpha

As for console shooters, you're shit out of luck.

Overwatch Beta is in "early 2015"

Unreal Tournament is in alpha

As for console shooters, you're shit out of luck.

apparently you quoted me, but I don't see it? 

Treyarch's new CoD.

if they fix league play a bit more and they stick to Blops 2 kind of gameplay I'll probably just not buy h5

took out the irrelevant part for ya

ay the ranks look pretty fun not gonna lie. But if 3arc is making A game with a better system I won't even need to pick up h5.

SnD League Play...good times

I needa find my clips again

@Destroyaaa

Which Socom was your favorite? Mine was Combined Assault. The game had so many features for a shooter and it was on PS2. Like, wtf, 16 vs 16 on PS2? Co-op modes? In game clan support, ladders, tournaments? Where did this shit go on the generation after? Why is this shit still not on this gen?

There was some feuding between S1/S2 fans against S3/CA, but if I recall right I'd be hard pressed to compare CA to Reach. It really felt more like a natural evolution than anything shoe horned. I also appreciated the intense run and gun of the first two games, but god damn it felt too good to sneak all the way across the length of Killing Fields and ducking down to hide from vehicles, taking fifteen minutes to deliver the bomb and winning.

It was all fun and games until the modders attacked. Oh, PS2 games had virtually no protection against it.

CA was the only one I played when during its prime but the consensus is S2 was the best. At least with the people I played with