I think a large scale spin off of Halo that took after something like Battlefield would be kinda rad.

But what would be really rad is if it were in the style of Planetside. I would totally give it a try. I love huge battles like the ones found in Planetside. Unfortunately, it'd probably not feel very 'Halo-y' even if the core mechanics stayed the same. The sandbox would have to be heavily altered. Still, I'd love to play around with weapons only talked of outside the games. That gauss sniper rifle Avery Johnson had in that hostage situation in Contact Harvest? Hell yeah.

Bots are spamming the forums. Do not post in the threads, cause I believe when someone does that the bots will know that the forum is active and thus will spam more shit.

If any of you find me stupid or someone who doesn't know what true Halo is, there are people in my community who think Sprint is the best feature added in the franchise and the game should be more BTB than 4v4 experience. 

Sometimes I truly believe Waypoint is a nice place compared to some of the things I read in the hispanic community and even from myself.

You may want to refrain from calling your community the hispanic community.  It is just a community that happens to be majority hispanic, but it is not actually the hispanic community in Halo.  You are generalizing way too much since I've started reading your posts about your hispanic community a while ago.  And last time I checked, halowaypoint also loves Sprint and BTB.  

Honestly, it just seems you are posting in a casual forum that consists of real casual players.  And then you come here and generalize them way too much.  If you are tired of hearing them talking about Sprint and BTB, why don't you stop visiting those forums?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Plus, constantly referring to them as the 'Hispanic community' is actually a way of needlessly differentiating people of color as if that actually matters, but in reality the color of your skin shouldn't and doesn't hold any relevance to how good your BR is. :bravo:

Plus, constantly referring to them as the 'Hispanic community' is actually a way of needlessly differentiating people of color as if that actually matters, but in reality the color of your skin shouldn't and doesn't hold any relevance to how good your BR is. :bravo:

Technically, doesn't it include people from Spain?

Strange timing for spam bots. Most spam bots will post around the 3/4AM EST frame. It's due to the fact that at that time, in theory, most american based forums will be lacking manpower. 

​Also, it's the Hispanic Halo community just the Spanish speaking Halo community? I always thought it was.  

Technically, doesn't it include people from Spain?

Well , "Hispanic" refers to those who speak spanish, but more precisely to those who live in "Hispano-America" / those countries in America(in general) that the main language is spanish.

Honestly, it just seems you are posting in a casual forum that consists of real casual players. And then you come here and generalize them way too much. If you are tired of hearing them talking about Sprint and BTB, why don't you stop visiting those forums?

That's one issue, we don't really have a popular/good forum. Its more about Facebook pages and Youtubers than anything else. When youtubers of different nationalities with over 40k subs post all the H5 information and the people that watched those videos, they fully support the changes. With the help of those same youtubers we planned a poll to see what were the things that the community didn't like about Halo 4 and what would they do in H5. Ordnances and Armor Abilities were hated, but Sprint was loved. In fact, people prefer to keep Sprint the way it is because that's how they feel a Spartan should be both in Campaign and Multiplayer.

Of course, there's a tiny tiny part of the community that wants true arena Halo the way it was before. But there is a ridiculous amount of people that truly support all those features and even insult other people that don't like them. I apologize if I sound to general, but a godamn huge amount of people in the community is like that and there is almost no way to go to give your honest opinion about the whole thing without getting attacked in the majority of the cases. Everytime someone asks me about Halo 5, I refuse to say anything at all due to other people taking it over the line, unless I say good stuff about H5 and tbh I don't have the time to go and defend my opinion.

Sound too general and too much of an asshole? Maybe and I truly apologize. But a lot of people are supporting all those changes and believe Halo should have radical changes in almost every title. That's how I feel about my community and that's how I think it is at the moment.

Also... Hispanic America has the same meaning as Latin America, at least for me. Countries that speak Spanish from Mexico to Argentina. At least I see it that way. If not, well... Latin Community. :P

That's one issue, we don't really have a popular/good forum. Its more about Facebook pages and Youtubers than anything else. When youtubers of different nationalities with over 40k subs post all the H5 information and the people that watched those videos, they fully support the changes. With the help of those same youtubers we planned a poll to see what were the things that the community didn't like about Halo 4 and what would they do in H5. Ordnances and Armor Abilities were hated, but Sprint was loved. In fact, people prefer to keep Sprint the way it is because that's how they feel a Spartan should be both in Campaign and Multiplayer.

Of course, there's a tiny tiny part of the community that wants true arena Halo the way it was before. But there is a ridiculous amount of people that truly support all those features and even insult other people that don't like them. I apologize if I sound to general, but a godamn huge amount of people in the community is like that and there is almost no way to go to give your honest opinion about the whole thing without getting attacked in the majority of the cases. Everytime someone asks me about Halo 5, I refuse to say anything at all due to other people taking it over the line, unless I say good stuff about H5 and tbh I don't have the time to go and defend my opinion.

Sound too general and too much of an asshole? Maybe and I truly apologize. But a lot of people are supporting all those changes and believe Halo should have radical changes in almost every title. That's how I feel about my community and that's how I think it is at the moment.

Also... Hispanic America has the same meaning as Latin America, at least for me. Countries that speak Spanish from Mexico to Argentina. At least I see it that way. If not, well... Latin Community. :P

And you just explained how the general whole Halo community is.  Every poster here on TeamBeyond is the minority, we are all a very small slither of a percentage of the whole Halo community.  People here will tell you how much Sprint sucks and new features suck and it may seem like the Halo community is in agreement, but in reality they are not.  The only reason why 343 hears some of the feedback from here is due to people from this community being hired at 343.  

People from NeoGaf, reddit.com/r/halo and TeamBeyond combined together are a minority.  There is a reason why developers continue building the games the way they are, because these communities are so small they are honestly irrelevant to the real numbers that these games bring.

This video explains it a bit better, but it is the same concept

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmYjWDq-faA

The majority of the Hispanic community will love BTB and Sprint as much as the general Halo community will love BTB and Sprint.  

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

And you just explained how the general whole Halo community is.  Every poster here on TeamBeyond is the minority, we are all a very small slither of a percentage of the whole Halo community.  People here will tell you how much Sprint sucks and new features suck and it may seem like the Halo community is in agreement, but in reality they are not.  The only reason why 343 hears some of the feedback from here is due to people from this community being hired at 343.  

People from NeoGaf, reddit.com/r/halo and TeamBeyond combined together are a minority.  There is a reason why developers continue building the games the way they are, because these communities are so small they are honestly irrelevant to the real numbers that these games bring.

This video explains it a bit better, but it is the same concept

The majority of the Hispanic community will love BTB and Sprint as much as the general Halo community will love BTB and Sprint.  

True facts. I mean, multiplayer is important. I'd even go as far as to say that it's half the reason the franchise is so famous.

But I just shake my head at the people that holler that their CRT-O.G-Xbox-Lugging selves were the reason why. That they literally are Halo.

Like, nah. They're loyal fans and they have valid opinions, but when a community starts to think, "I'ma longtime fan and I have an echo chamber of fifty people, I know better than every other fan! FUCK YOU BUNGIE/343i!", get out. The people in charge aren't going to take them serious any longer.

And you just explained how the general whole Halo community is. Every poster here on TeamBeyond is the minority, we are all a very small slither of a percentage of the whole Halo community. People here will tell you how much Sprint sucks and new features suck and it may seem like the Halo community is in agreement, but in reality they are not. The only reason why 343 hears some of the feedback from here is due to people from this community being hired at 343.

People from NeoGaf, reddit.com/r/halo and TeamBeyond combined together are a minority. There is a reason why developers continue building the games the way they are, because these communities are so small they are honestly irrelevant to the real numbers that these games bring.

This video explains it a bit better, but it is the same concept.....

I agree that the hardcore competitive is less than 1%. That is abundantly clear. But it is also abundantly clear that they know halo, halo game play, and halo mechanics better than the devs at 343.

Also you don't make any logical sense. You say that the reason 343 listens to BE members is only because of their pro hires. But you conveniently don't consider why 343 hired pros or how their is a similar high level of game comprehension between BE and the hired pros.

I have no doubt 343 knows there is a huge amount of logical in depth understanding of halo here.

The only people qualified to marginalize BE is 343 because it is their game. You certainly are not.

I cannot tell you how hyped I am for this game.

It looks like 3rd Strike so much, so much damage in such a short timeframe, and the game is so fast!

If they add parries I would be sooooooo happy

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Horror

How many people do you need to poll to be accurate within a few percent?

1200. That's it. 1200 people will give you almost as accurate results as polling 10 million.

So yeah forums are a minority, but they can give you accurate readings as to what the entire community is thinking.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I cannot tell you how hyped I am for this game.

It looks like 3rd Strike so much, so much damage in such a short timeframe, and the game is so fast!

If they add parries I would be sooooooo happy

It looks like "Just Defend" will be in there.