@@Andy is it just me or did that dude just bust open his head on his ipad stand like 3x in a row? Jesus that guy was waaaay too turnt for that shitty little remix he had.

yup he did a few times. The crowd was just sitting lol it wasn't good

Were you there?

Nah but friends of mine were there and were telling me how the crowd was apparently not amused lol

Anyone play Ultra?

friends of mine were there and were telling me how the crowd was apparently not amused lol

Lol Not at all eh? Fuck that's awkward lol I'm over it tho

You watch any of it?

Man i was really hoping Daigo would take it lol. He looked so dominant and then Xian had to go and pull out a genius play picking Sim. Still great play by Daigo. I think he should have kept abusing that standing light kick or whatever that was. It was working so well in that 2nd last round and then he decided to completely abandon the strategy in the last round. He didn't even attempt to go at it again.
Then he ran into the most solid Balrog play. PR Balrog so patient.
If Xian hadn't had that pocket Sim, Daigo would've probably made it to the grand finals. I don't see anyone else causing much of a problem for him. Oh well, tourney's over, Momochi wins. Solid Ken play by Momo. Even though Ken is considered to be a solid character, i think he's even better than people think. As a Honda player i have to wait to sit there and for an opportunity to attack and playing against good Kens, i'm constantly blocking because of true block strings or just very tiny windows 'cause a lot of his move prioritize. He has a lot of O(Offense), different timings to his combos, some not real combos just solid recovery time and priority, also quick pokes from different angles. Solid character. I'm not even a Ken fan well i kind of am now lol. He's just so good lol.

Lol sorry gotta a little carried away there.

tl;dr

Although Daigo lost early, he still played/looked solid

Genius play by Xian, picking Dhalsim

Momochi's Ken is solid. Japan defends Capcom Cup.

Although Ken is already considered a great character, i think he's still over looked. (Why i think Ken is over looked you gotta read the whole thing lol)

If any of you find me stupid or someone who doesn't know what true Halo is, there are people in my community who think Sprint is the best feature added in the franchise and the game should be more BTB than 4v4 experience. 

Sometimes I truly believe Waypoint is a nice place compared to some of the things I read in the hispanic community and even from myself.

If any of you find me stupid or someone who doesn't know what true Halo is, there are people in my community who think Sprint is the best feature added in the franchise and the game should be more BTB than 4v4 experience. 

Sometimes I truly believe Waypoint is a nice place compared to some of the things I read in the hispanic community and even from myself.

I'm not opposed to expanding btb but I'm opposed to not paying attention to 4s/2s/etc.

however, sprint hurts btb the most. 

Damn

It's not the first time, they pulled MILLIONS of dollars for TI4 this year, their community is awesome and so is the dev.

I enjoy the hell out of BTB and it annoys me that people always pidgeonhole it for competitive play. Unfortunately BTB hasn't been good since Halo 3, because BTB map design has absolutely gone to shit and vehicles are much more fragile than they should be. Making average weapons (and snipers) capable of destroying vehicles by themselves was an awful design choice. If those problems are shored up then I'm completely in favor of more BTB maps/playlists.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I enjoy the hell out of BTB and it annoys me that people always pidgeonhole it for competitive play. Unfortunately BTB hasn't been good since Halo 3, because BTB map design has absolutely gone to shit and vehicles are much more fragile than they should be. Making average weapons (and snipers) capable of destroying vehicles by themselves was an awful design choice. If those problems are shored up then I'm completely in favor of more BTB maps/playlists.

I honestly do not believe that BTB should be the main focus of a main Halo game. It is fun, and I agree with you that BTB hasn't been good for a while. But I don't think we should ignore the different type of experiences in Halo, not even BTB. People in my community, legit think that the best way that Halo can evolve, is having the features we're having right now in Halo 5 but 32v32 matches just like Battlefield. Focusing in all types of modes but with ridiculously huge teams.

Every mode has it's competitive side, including BTB. But believing that having huge teams is a MUST in every mode, in every way in a main Halo game, is something I don't support at all. And some people are quite extremist about it. 

32v32 is absurd, why play that when could just go play Battlefield itself. I wouldn't mind BTB becoming 10v10 though.

Rumors says that BTB will be 12v12 with the option of AIs in Halo 5. So we'll see what's up.

Rumors says that BTB will be 12v12 with the option of AIs in Halo 5. So we'll see what's up.

And by rumours you mean a pastebin post that was full of shit?

And by rumours you mean a pastebin post that was full of shit?

Rumors I mean a post from someone back in September revealing Midship's official name and that Sprint would make an official return in Halo 5.

Not saying I truly believe everything that the person says, it's just suspicious.