Man having a Box One and having nothing to play really really sucks / kind of makes me wish i would have waited another week or so God i can't wait to have MCC .

Posted this in the Advanced Warfare thread but figured I would throw it up here too to make sure people see. 

Just as PSA for anyone out there looking to buy AW - pretty easy way to save some money on the game. 

C4RsbD9.png

Walmart is doing a special - trade in 2 games towards Advanced Warfare and get an extra 50% in store credit. 

I looked up Ghosts and BO2 for 360 trade in values - added up to a little more than $20, and with the extra 50% it added up to a little over $31.

With sales tax where I live the game would be $63 and change - so that minus the trade in values - and boom - Advanced Warfare for $32 and change. 

GTA 5 on 360 in working condition with the case is going for $20.00 in trade credit as well. 

To find the site - just search "Walmart Trade In" on Google and it will be the first link at the top. Had it linked before but doesn't work. 

Man having a Box One and having nothing to play really really sucks / kind of makes me wish i would have waited another week or so God i can't wait to have MCC .

You might be able to still sign up for the Evolve Alpha. If you're into that.

Could try out Warframe as well. Its free. It has no longevity whatsoever but it might hold you over until MCC.

Theres always Advanced Warfare coming out in a couple days :kappa:  Could just go the day after and prob pick up a used copy at gamestop, then return it in full within 7 days ( I think gamestop still does this).

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks for the info but i only play Halo always have and always will (Halo or nothing)

so i will be stuck watching twitch and Netflix until the 11th

You might be able to still sign up for the Evolve Alpha. If you're into that.

Could try out Warframe as well. Its free. It has no longevity whatsoever but it might hold you over until MCC.

Theres always Advanced Warfare coming out in a couple days :kappa:  Could just go the day after and prob pick up a used copy at gamestop, then return it in full within 7 days ( I think gamestop still does this).

So yeah, the Mexican Youtubers realized I tried to snitch about the stores in Mexico selling the games early...

Anyone has a place for me? Lol 

• Upvote (+1) 1

warframe has advanced tech. you can actually make the fov what you want it

Their custom options are fairly nice. It was a PC only game first though, so thats why.

Their custom options are fairly nice. It was a PC only game first though, so thats why.

halo pc has fov slider tho...

Xbox One ordered. Should be here Tuesday. 

MCC HYPE!  :weback:

TFW £350 because Xbone is coming.

LONDON CREW ASSEMBLE.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Welp, finally ordered the XB1 off amazon (yay prime). Got the Sunset Overdrive bundle since it's the same price as a standard XB1, even though I'll probably never play that game (I remember the E3 demo being mildly interesting). Also got a $11 discount on a 12-month live card so I threw that in. And it goes without saying that I pre-ordered MCC too.

Between all of that and the fact that my car had full brake service done, I spent close to a thousand bucks today. Shit better be worth it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So yeah, the Mexican Youtubers realized I tried to snitch about the stores in Mexico selling the games early...

Anyone has a place for me? Lol 

lol... You can evacuate your residents and come to my place in Canada. It's going to be winter any day now. -4 right now. You definitely won't find any Mexicans up here.

lol... You can evacuate your residents and come to my place in Canada. It's going to be winter any day now. -4 right now. You definitely won't find any Mexicans up here.

I live in Alberta, Calgary. -2, snowing.

Good thing I'm a supervisor in Cineplex, don't have to leave the theater for the whole day lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I live in Alberta, Calgary. -2, snowing.

Good thing I'm a supervisor in Cineplex, don't have to leave the theater for the whole day lol.

lol really? I live in Grande Prairie, Alberta... I feel like we've had this conversation before now. My memory can be spacey at times, so... Do you know Veldex or any of the other Calgary players? Str8 aggression from Edmonton?  

lol really? I live in Grande Prairie, Alberta... I feel like we've had this conversation before now. My memory can be spacey at times, so... Do you know Veldex or any of the other Calgary players? Str8 aggression from Edmonton?  

Unfortunately no  :( I've lived in Edmonton for 3 years, just to finish all my classes. Later I moved to Calgary a year ago. Most of my time was pretty much class - work, work - class. I didn't even know there were events here in Alberta or players. Specially in deadmonton. (It was a pain to live there tbh lol)

Unfortunately no  :( I've lived in Edmonton for 3 years, just to finish all my classes. Later I moved to Calgary a year ago. Most of my time was pretty much class - work, work - class. I didn't even know there were events here in Alberta. Specially in deadmonton. (It was a pain to live there tbh lol)

I see... well theres actually quite a few very good players in your/our area (2 teams). We get together when we can and lan whatever Halo is being played. We're always looking for more players in the area to invite to lan. So you should add me on XBL. You'll more then likely meet all these people.

My tags Philosopherrr

• Upvote (+1) 2

TFW £350 because Xbone is coming.

LONDON CREW ASSEMBLE.

You staying in London for MCC or elsewhere? 

I see... well theres actually quite a few very good players in your/our area (2 teams). We get together when we can and lan whatever Halo is being played. We're always looking for more players in the area to invite to lan. So you should add me on XBL. You'll more then likely meet all these people.

My tags Philosopherrr

Veldex the best player at LANs? He's a monster online.

Kinda off-topic, but will there be a Tournament Listings/Results board added to the forums when MCC comes out? It'd be cool to have a place where people can make threads for their online or offline tournaments with information and whatnot, and then a results area for post-event results, shoutouts, comments, etc. Would be cool to foster some more community feels, idk just an idea.

Also, anyone playing MCC in NYC or preferably Westchester County? Looking for some players to level up with - not many Halo ppl I know of in my area. x_x

Veldex the best player at LANs? He's a monster online.

maybe... he's not quite as good off his teammates Calgary host, but hes still quite good. I guess you could say hes the best reach player at lans.