Halo 2 Legendary under three hours should be "Devastating" instead of Halo 3 (despite Cortana), lol. Although I'm probably not seeing the Lore reference if there is any.

DarkDEVASTAT10N is the current Halo 3 Legendary world record holder.

DarkDEVASTAT10N is the current Halo 3 Legendary world record holder.

Well that makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up man.

How do I even breathe after reading 450

Really? I have something funny for you. First, look up any video that pops up when you search "Who's Line Is It Anyway Wayne Brady". This will give you an idea of where this guy came from and what people knew him for.

Then, search "Dave Chappelle Wayne Brady sketch". This shit was classic when I was in high school.

6D3C1997-1139-4FF2-9B86-7A10F3AD36F8_zps

• Upvote (+1) 4

Just activated my old gamer tag, sSynyster, and I still had some old, old friends on there. I was surprised to see that not everyone deleted me.

GT: sSynyster

Just activated my old gamer tag, sSynyster, and I still had some old, old friends on there. I was surprised to see that not everyone deleted me.

Did you mean to post this here or in one of the GT threads?

Issue with Xbox One pre-loads at the moment. Don't turn the console off or lose internet connection :/

Do you know if they're planning on fixing it at all? Lately, my Internet likes to randomly go off for a few seconds if there's a lot of stuff loading. I think it's a modem issue, but I'll be screwed if I have to keep downloading it due to resets.

Do they plan on fixing it at all? Lately, my Internet likes to randomly go off for a few seconds if there's a lot of stuff loading. I think it's a modem issue.

Hopefully they fix it in the next update. It's been reported a few times.

Dat fast response. I wouldn't have edited it, lol. Anyway, I hope it does since it's going to be a marathon even with a flawless download.

added

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 2 Legendary under three hours should be "Devastating" instead of Halo 3 (despite Cortana), lol. Although I'm probably not seeing the Lore reference if there is any.

It's named after MisterMonopoli. He holds the world record for fastest Halo 2 Legendary and Easy speed runs. His Legendary time is 1:43:11 and his Easy time is 1:21:43. You can watch his two record runs here and here. The Halo 3 achievement is named after DarkDEVASTAT10N. He holds the world record for Halo 3 Legendary at 1:30:46 which can be found here. The Halo 4 and Halo CE achievements are also named after popular speed runners. ProAceJOKER is the Halo 4 Legendary record holder at 1:35:47 and Goatrope is a very popular and former world record holding Halo CE speed runner with a third place time in Halo CE Legendary at 1:34:57. You can find more times for each title @ http://www.haloruns.com/ if you're interested.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 3's black screen still has better gameplay than Halo 3 :maven:

We might as well have an anti-Halo 3 circlejerk forum.

So, since I did those Halo tracks I've been doing a little work on doing metal tracks. Those Halo tracks sound like shit If i'm honest. So here's a little metal thing I did today, not special, just some cliche djent riffs but I'm mostly trying to work on my mixing and production.  

https://soundcloud.com/andymarxmusic/test-track

• Upvote (+1) 1

Any word yet on when that 20gig patch will be out for pre-download? I got Auto updates on, but i'm like never on my xb1...

Sometime next week likely.

• Upvote (+1) 1