Are there any "shortcut" glitches on Two Betrayals? Any kind of "Short Cut" that wasn't there already?

Not really, unfortunately. The closest you get is taking a detour to pick up rockets. Otherwise it's just balls-out fighting. Toughest level in the game for sure.

Not really, unfortunately. The closest you get is taking a detour to pick up rockets. Otherwise it's just balls-out fighting. Toughest level in the game for sure.

well you can then do the reload glitch to have unlimited rockets. obviously not a speedrun strat, but definitely a good get-through-the-level strat
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I had no idea who that was until I realised it was Barney's gay brother from HIMYM lol. That's cool.

Really?  I have something funny for you.  First, look up any video that pops up when you search "Who's Line Is It Anyway Wayne Brady".  This will give you an idea of where this guy came from and what people knew him for.

Then, search "Dave Chappelle Wayne Brady sketch".  This shit was classic when I was in high school.  Someone quoted it every day for like a month after it aired.  It also helps if you've seen the movie "Training Day" with Denzel Washington, which is an excellent movie btw.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Then, search "Dave Chappelle Wayne Brady sketch".

Seriously by far one of the funniest things ever.

So dumb question about teams/team names, what are the rules/requirements for someone else to not be allowed to use your team name?

So dumb question about teams/team names, what are the rules/requirements for someone else to not be allowed to use your team name?

Copyright, if it ain't copyrighted anyone can use it

Copyright, if it ain't copyrighted anyone can use it

Trademarked?

How would you go about doin that for a Halo team name/logo? I'm embarrassingly clueless about this shit.

Trademarked?

How would you go about doin that for a Halo team name/logo? I'm embarrassingly clueless about this shit.

Yeah, you can't copyright a name so to speak but you can trademark it. You can copyright a logo though. To trademark a name you'd have to apply to the Patent/Trademark Office of wherever ever were. 

So I'm pretty sure solo Halo CE campaign on Legendary is the hardest game of all time. I'm getting fucking destroyed on Truth and Reconciliation, gonna have to play through on easy just to get the Bandanna skull so I can have infinite ammo because honestly there ain't no way I'm beating this level without unlimited snipe ammo.

The best advice I can give you is to not feel shy about picking up weapons. You don't need to rely on the Pistol and Sniper Rifle as much in CE as you do in later Halo titles - the Plasma Pistol and Rifle especially are quite utilitarian in campaign and grenades are almost always your friends.

If you're quick with grenades and know how to use every weapon well you can play quite aggressively with a good deal of success even on Legendary.

That said, just wait until Two Betrayals and Keyes. :)

Is going through MS a hassle?

Couldn't tell ya- If you have a Microsoft Store near you, I'd recommend you used them instead of trying to send an Xbox in online... if that's even a thing.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The best advice I can give you is to not feel shy about picking up weapons. You don't need to rely on the Pistol and Sniper Rifle as much in CE as you do in later Halo titles - the Plasma Pistol and Rifle especially are quite utilitarian in campaign and grenades are almost always your friends.

If you're quick with grenades and know how to use every weapon well you can play quite aggressively with a good deal of success even on Legendary.

That said, just wait until Two Betrayals and Keyes. :)

By the time I made it inside the ship I had used up all my Pistol & Snipe ammo, so I was using Plasma Pistol and AR to clean up kills. Which worked okay until I hit a checkpoint right before the 2nd large room (the one with a Wraith and OS in the back) when I had 1 red bar of health. I managed to figure out a way to get to the far side where the OS is without dying that worked like 1/10 times, but even then I would just get the OS, kill a few guys and then get swarmed by new waves of enemies. Unless there's a health pack or two somewhere in that room I think it's literally impossible to beat it with the checkpoint I have.

By the time I made it inside the ship I had used up all my Pistol & Snipe ammo, so I was using Plasma Pistol and AR to clean up kills. Which worked okay until I hit a checkpoint right before the 2nd large room (the one with a Wraith and OS in the back) when I had 1 red bar of health. I managed to figure out a way to get to the far side where the OS is without dying that worked like 1/10 times, but even then I would just get the OS, kill a few guys and then get swarmed by new waves of enemies. Unless there's a health pack or two somewhere in that room I think it's literally impossible to beat it with the checkpoint I have.

If it's the room I think it is just stay in the corridor you entered from so you can manage enemies on your own terms. Pick enemies off one a time and try to make all your grenades count. Once you can poke your head out without drawing attention to can scavenge some more grenades and weapons and just keep working your way forward from there. Unfortunately a pair of Hunters will join the fray towards the end which is where having a pistol or sniper would have really helped, so if possible you want to save the OS to act as a buffer in that fight.

Did anyone who digitally pre-ordered MCC have their internet or xbox go off in the middle of the download/install? My roommate started his download a couple hours ago, and our internet just went out for a bit. When it came back on, the complete % went from 74% to 35%... How does that make any sense?

Did anyone who digitally pre-ordered MCC have their internet or xbox go off in the middle of the download/install? My roommate started his download a couple hours ago, and our internet just went out for a bit. When it came back on, the complete % went from 74% to 35%... How does that make any sense?

Issue with Xbox One pre-loads at the moment. Don't turn the console off or lose internet connection :/

So... Just let it continue? % hasn't moved in a long time.

I'd cancel it, try it again.

So... Just let it continue? % hasn't moved in a long time.

I had both happen.  I just let it continue and it was fine.  Took about 35 total hours to download though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Goat Roped: Halo CE: Complete all Halo: CE Legendary campaign missions in under 3 hours.

Monopolized: Halo 2: Complete all Halo 2 Legendary campaign missions in under 3 hours.

Devastating: Halo 3: Complete all Halo 3 Legendary campaign missions in under 3 hours.      

You're Joking: Halo 4: Complete all Halo 4 Legendary campaign missions in under 3 hours.

:goat: :goat: :goat:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Goat Roped: Halo CE: Complete all Halo: CE Legendary campaign missions in under 3 hours.

Monopolized: Halo 2: Complete all Halo 2 Legendary campaign missions in under 3 hours.

Devastating: Halo 3: Complete all Halo 3 Legendary campaign missions in under 3 hours.      

You're Joking: Halo 4: Complete all Halo 4 Legendary campaign missions in under 3 hours.

:goat:  :goat:  :goat:

Halo 2 Legendary under three hours should be "Devastating" instead of Halo 3 (despite Cortana), lol. Although I'm probably not seeing the Lore reference if there is any.