In an argument with someone on Reddit right now. Would you guys say Ghost worked with the community to design the Halo 4 settings?

Kinda depends how you look at it I think but nope, not really.

@@Sam He did say Certain Affinity didn't have plans for any more remakes for H2A because the time frame would over lap H5 stuff @ 18:59, so it looks like we are just gonna have the 6 for H2A unless something changes (I know ppl were talking about DLC  for H2A). Other than that, he just talked about his process for creating Halo maps and why he thinks they were so successful, as well as some development decisions that were made throughout halo 2. It was just interesting to hear his opinions on what halo 2 became and his vision for it

EDIT.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I still find it lolworthy that current Halo fans somehow think they're are better than Call of Duty fans, or more intelligent. They're sort of like the gaming equivalent of this:

realmusic7.jpg

upvote if u know what a REAL arena fps is (HALO 2) not this COD CRAP !!!... bring back BUNGIE !!!! u say hardscopes, i say button glitches ..... u say nadeshot, i say suddoth 2!!!!

Jesus this post was gold lol 

Eh that's a bit extreme. There is an official playlists discussion thread somewhere though if you want to revive it.

I can't seem to find it, though. 

Not really, you could have multiple threads for Team Slayer, Team Hardcore, Team Doubles, Big Team Battle Pro etc.

I think information this way would be much more organized and therefore our suggestions would have a better chance of seeing implementation over at 343i.

This way, if I have a problem with the Halo 2 Team playlist e.g. BR starts not 100% of the time. I could address the issue in the Halo 2 Team thread. Much better than some random playlist thread... where ideas for 8-15 playlists are being shouted....

Not really, you could have multiple threads for Team Slayer, Team Hardcore, Team Doubles, Big Team Battle Pro etc.

I think information this way would be much more organized and therefore our suggestions would have a better chance of seeing implementation over at 343i.

This way, if I have a problem with the Halo 2 Team playlist e.g. BR starts not 100% of the time. I could address the issue in the Halo 2 Team thread. Much better than some random playlist thread... where ideas for 8-15 playlists are being shouted....

Meh I still don't see it as they won't be used enough. People use the 343 forums for that stuff, although I suppose there is no reason they couldnt come here

@@CyReN shed some light, please.

Meh I still don't see it as they won't be used enough. People use the 343 forums for that stuff, although I suppose there is no reason they couldnt come here

@@CyReN shed some light, please.

I'd personally prefer it if we kept it to one topic and not mimic what Halo Waypoint is probably going to do like they did for Halo: Reach and Halo 4. 

I'd personally prefer it if we kept it to one topic and not mimic what Halo Waypoint is probably going to do like they did for Halo: Reach and Halo 4.

Yeah I agree

Is there anyway I can get in contact with Bravo? Some people might get the game before the release ilegally so...

Could always hit him up on Twitter.

Think imma get on Reach for the first time in awhile. Lets see how this goes.

Sorta debating on getting an X1 as well. I don't think I'll have time to really play it coming up so it might just sit there but in the off chance I have time I'll enjoy playing H2 again so I think I'll go ahead.

@@Sam He did say Certain Affinity didn't have plans for any more remakes for H2A because the time frame would over lap H5 stuff @ 18:59, so it looks like we are just gonna have the 6 for H2A unless something changes (I know ppl were talking about DLC  for H2A). Other than that, he just talked about his process for creating Halo maps and why he thinks they were so successful, as well as some development decisions that were made throughout halo 2. It was just interesting to hear his opinions on what halo 2 became and his vision for it

EDIT.

This is why I am convinced that 343 will pull in over a dozen community maps for H2A. It only has six maps and it will be one of the most popular if not the most popular game of the five.

Next MLG Halo event confirmed!

Unbenannt_zps14be29c5.png

I own every Halo shirt under the sun, especially the more recent ones, but the design is sooooo basic and overused. Won't be getting that one.

So what is IGN covering today?

Shrine walkthrough I think. :/

I think that's it for IGN First then, I doubt we're getting anything tomorrow seeing as it's the H2A Documentary release but you never know.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Shrine walkthrough I think. :/

I think that's it for IGN First then, I doubt we're getting anything tomorrow seeing as it's the H2A Documentary release but you never know.

We're getting a "surprise" tomorrow. Some people think the Halo Documentary is part of IGN First because it's releasing on Friday, but there's no evidence of that and Ryan said it will be a surprise after the Halo Documentary announcement. Likely Halo 5 info

• Upvote (+1) 1

We're getting a "surprise" tomorrow. Some people think the Halo Documentary is part of IGN First because it's releasing on Friday, but there's no evidence of that and Ryan said it will be a surprise after the Halo Documentary announcement. Likely Halo 5 info

Ah okay, it all got a bit confusing with the announcements and surprises and the fact that the "big h2a announcement" turned out to be just a trailer.

I hope the surprise is just an article that says:

Halo 5: Guardians. No Sprint.

:ghost: 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I hope the surprise is just an article that says:

Halo 5: Guardians. No Sprint.

:ghost:

The "number of words/hype-ratio" would be off the charts for this one.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

It'll be hilarious and incredible if they simply say: 343 shares some info with us.

"After years of feedback, various points of view, and looking both at the positive and negative of this feature, we've decided that Halo 5: Guardians will NOT feature Sprint."

I would laugh my ass off while crying tbh.