It seems if you know you will never sell your copy of MCC then you would go digital. Otherwise you probably don't mind the download delaying your first game.

I'm getting physical for the preorder bonus.

I'm getting physical for the preorder bonus.

All the skulls are going to be available to everyone in December. And there's an exclusive skull for the digital version as well.

All the skulls are going to be available to everyone in December. And there's an exclusive skull for the digital version as well.

I'm not doing it for the skull.

Q3sKyag.png

Red ring of death 

- A problem that affected some Xbox 360s

- A problem affecting your butthole after a 10 chill burrito. 

- A problem gravely debilitating the Halo casual minds of differentiating between the truth, and made up bullshit.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Some guy on one of the MCC streams said that the Halo 3 BR was good, and when questioned about his opinion his reply was:

"Then how was it so successful on MLG?"

Somebody hold me pls

Some guy on one of the MCC streams said that the Halo 3 BR was good, and when questioned about his opinion his reply was:

"Then how was it so successful on MLG?"

Somebody hold me pls

Did it get violent? *clings*

Options to first experience the Halo 2 Anniversary campaign

• Option 1: Watch a laggy HD stream with pointless commentary, along with kids fighting in chat
  • Option 2: Play it on a 1080p LED TV in my lonesome

Yeah no thanks, Twitch

• Upvote (+1) 1

Options to first experience the Halo 2 Anniversary campaign

• Option 1: Watch a laggy HD stream with pointless commentary, along with kids fighting in chat
  • Option 2: Play it on a 1080p LED TV in my lonesome

Yeah no thanks, Twitch

or Option 3: Play it on a 1080p LED TV with friends online.  :halo:

or Option 3: Play it on a 1080p LED TV with friends online.  :halo:

The campaigns are best played by one player. Halo co-op always feel cramped and easy, even on Legendary.

The campaigns are best played by one player. Halo co-op always feel cramped and easy, even on Legendary.

I agree. But from my perspective, the final missions on Legendary with friends and Iron skull on, are always fun and quite hard.

Those days when you were fighting for the Vidmaster...

• Upvote (+1) 1

I agree. But from my perspective, the final missions on Legendary with friends and Iron skull on, are always fun and quite hard.

Those days when you were fighting for the Vidmaster...

I don't like to play through campaigns first with all skulls on. That's more of a second playthrough thing for me. Rather play it alone for the first time

• Upvote (+1) 2

nah i like it on halo2. if one of you dies, revert. play it with mythic on if you want a good challenge m8
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah but this can't happen in solo campagin

• Upvote (+1) 1

In an argument with someone on Reddit right now. Would you guys say Ghost worked with the community to design the Halo 4 settings?

I find playing with AI boring. The campaign is interesting only for exposure to the story. So I prefer to play with my daughter or my son.

Just a suggestion to the website, I think moving forward you'll see a lot of attention towards settings/playlist; and I think the answer to that would be to create a Halo Playlists Discussion tab under the Halo Discussion Forum.

:)

Just a suggestion to the website, I think moving forward you'll see a lot of attention towards settings/playlist; and I think the answer to that would be to create a Halo Playlists Discussion tab under the Halo Discussion Forum.

:)

Eh that's a bit extreme. There is an official playlists discussion thread somewhere though if you want to revive it.

I can't seem to find it, though. 

In an argument with someone on Reddit right now. Would you guys say Ghost worked with the community to design the Halo 4 settings?

he declined to remove sprint from the game when every1 wanted it removed so I'm just going to be salty and say no