Whatever console the game is bought on will allow for all users to use it. If you take your account onto another Xbox and download it, it will only work for your profile unless you change the new Xbox to your "Home Xbox".

@@Blackeyed Blond

If I buy two xb and set one to be my home box then move my acct to the other xb I can play MCC on both?

If you have an Xbox 360 you're looking to trade in, you can get an Xbox One for $250 from the Microsoft Store. Check it out!

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/how-you-can-get-a-new-xbox-one-for-250/1100-6423210/

...I really could have waited, but I lived a good chunk of my life playing Halo so I needed to splurge that day for only as low as $350.

Was worth it anyways so heh, no major gripe.

If I buy two xb and set one to be my home box then move my acct to the other xb I can play MCC on both?

As long as you intend playing off the profile which bought it on the non-Home Xbox, yes.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

As long as you intend playing off the profile which bought it on the non-Home Xbox, yes.

Oops.. Hit neg by mistake. When will you guys make mobile rep buttons bigger?

BTW that is good news. Thanks.

Oops.. Hit neg by mistake. When will you guys make mobile rep buttons bigger?

BTW that is good news. Thanks.

Nothing much we can do about mobile rep buttons :/

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm sure this has been answered but...will you be able to super bounce in halo 2 classic on MCC?

Nope. At least not the same ones. Apparently the higher resolution changed the sweet spots for the glitch.

I'm sure this has been answered but...will you be able to super bounce in halo 2 classic on MCC?

It hasn't been, at least nothing definitive and no one whos played/recorded the game has tried/known how to.

It should but we're still unsure.

Nope. At least not the same ones. Apparently the higher resolution changed the sweet spots for the glitch.

It hasn't been, at least nothing definitive and no one whos played/recorded the game has tried/known how to.

It should but we're still unsure.

Thanks!

(took off 4 days of work to play halo)

I tried this. Unfortunately a co-worker already put in for the same days so I couldn't get the time off. :(

Yeah no luck getting the time off my end, but that's mainly because everyone who would care that i'm off also know about Halo's release. The bittersweet reality of working with a creative director more in to games than I am...

So I jumped onto reach this morning to find its servers down.. Decided to go play h4. Waited 5 minutes to get a match of players for action sack only to get thrown into jip. Quit that game (wasn't husky raid) and took another 2 minutes to reach the voting screen.

Reach regularly got me to the voting screen within 30 seconds.

Played the husky raid game and then turned off my Xbox. Decided I don't miss h4 any more.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Xbone deals (with 50 dollars off) are  up right now in amazon

Link to Sunset Overdrive one?

Xbone deals (with 50 dollars off) are  up right now in amazon

The only ones that are $50 off are the ones that aren't going to be out until the promo starts.

I don't understand why they didn't just start it today, when the first major bundle is released.

Whatever console the game is bought on will allow for all users to use it. If you take your account onto another Xbox and download it, it will only work for your profile unless you change the new Xbox to your "Home Xbox".

@@Blackeyed Blond

What if I bought another Xbox One for my brother... I download my account onto that Xbox and put Home Xbox (plus download Halo again)

Then I download my account in my original Xbox and put it Home Xbox again, will my brother be able to play Halo in the console I gave him? 

What if I bought another Xbox One for my brother... I download my account onto that Xbox and put Home Xbox (plus download Halo again)

Then I download my account in my original Xbox and put it Home Xbox again, will my brother be able to play Halo in the console I gave him? 

Nope, the console which isn't the home Xbox needs to use the account which is was bought on.

If you are buying physical but want to pre install the game plus the patch:

http://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/2kllxu/psa_those_of_you_who_bought_the_physical_theres/

Ive read that like 10x and still dont understand. 

Is it because I don't have an Xbox One and don't understand this shit or because I'm a dumb redneck?

Jk, i know its cuz im a dumb redneck!