I regret getting an Xbone at launch because there wasn't a game to play til Titanfall. BF4 was in shambles, Ghosts was a piece of shit, so yeah.

I regret getting an Xbone at launch because there wasn't a game to play til Titanfall. BF4 was in shambles, Ghosts was a piece of shit, so yeah.

You should never buy a console at launch. Ever.

This was the first console launch where I had my own money so I wanted to, but yeah totally agree.

Meh, I did so and don't regret it. The way I look at it, I payed  $150 to play the console a year early and I had a lot of fun using it. I'm glad the price cut and bundles are attracting new customers though.

Guess who just got the 10th to 17th of Nov off? This guy :ghost:

Ghost has the week off?

:moa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I am envying everyone who is off on the 11th.

I am at school, and I have double maths on Tuesdays. 

FML

"It's a shame you couldn't get the ice cream. But at least you got the good graphics back"

I cannot wait for Dunkey's video on H2A's campaign 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey Beyond, you guys are going to continue the series in YT with TMCC around the corner? (Like King of the Hill, Top Plays, etc)

Would be cool to see em back, specially with a mix of Halos in the videos  :)

Hey Beyond, you guys are going to continue the series you have in YT with TMCC around the corner?

Would be nice to see that Gamebattles idea I put up a while back

Hey Beyond, you guys are going to continue the series in YT with TMCC around the corner? (Like King of the Hill, Top Plays, etc)

Yes :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Downloaded and installed MCC on Xbox One Set it up O auto update

Holy Fack in ready to play this game...

(took off 4 days of work to play halo)

• Upvote (+1) 1

So glad MCC comes out in between trimesters. I'll be able to get a good week and a half of gaming on solid internet with little interruptions before I go back.

So my brother has an xbox 1, and I am planning on buying MCC digitally and playing it on his xbox. However I will likely be getting an xbox 1 for myself within the next year. Can anyone tell me the xbox 1 policy with sharing digital games/transferring content between consoles?

So my brother has an xbox 1, and I am planning on buying MCC digitally and playing it on his xbox. However I will likely be getting an xbox 1 for myself within the next year. Can anyone tell me the xbox 1 policy with sharing digital games/transferring content between consoles?

I believe if you switch your account to your own Xbox as the "home" Xbox, it will transfer your games.

@@Moa pls confirm kthx

• Upvote (+1) 1

I believe if you switch your account to your own Xbox as the "home" Xbox, it will transfer your games.

@@Moa pls confirm kthx

Whatever console the game is bought on will allow for all users to use it. If you take your account onto another Xbox and download it, it will only work for your profile unless you change the new Xbox to your "Home Xbox".

@@Blackeyed Blond

• Upvote (+1) 1