Yawn he's boring. I want an edgy personality like Franktheshow, Ghandi, Ninja, Day9, most of the Starcraft casters really. I wanna watch a Skip Bayless of Halo not Napoleon Dynamite.

Skip Bayless isn't a caster, he's an analyst. We need good casters, but then we need tournament productions to cut to an analyst desk with Bayless types, pro players, and others who can be both informative but also entertaining/dramatic/controversial, etc. Bayless wouldn't be a good caster, which is why he doesn't do that.

Alex (Goldenboy) casted here, on stage in-front of a massive audience on stream with thousands of people watching.  He didnt just get up there and put on an average performance, he KILLED it.

An insecure nerd such as myself would have probably soiled my master chief underpants 10 minutes in. 

Boxers or briefs?

Yawn he's boring. I want an edgy personality like Franktheshow, Ghandi, Ninja, Day9, most of the Starcraft casters really. I wanna watch a Skip Bayless of Halo not Napoleon Dynamite.

Frank??? LOL

Boxers or briefs?

Obvious answer: Boxer briefs.

Best invention of the last 40 years.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wait Xbox One's prices dropped again? Them being $350 now is niiiiiice.

Holiday price drop bruh. Looking more likely you'll cop one now?

Any other Day One guys have buyer's remorse? Shoulda waited til the $400 price drop, let alone $350. Oh whale.

I have erm.... that thing where you win 2 Xbox Ones and then sell them both remorse

• Upvote (+1) 1

Any other Day One guys have buyer's remorse? Shoulda waited til the $400 price drop, let alone $350. Oh whale.

Not really, I realized that I will always be an early adopter and I have no problem dropping $500 again if needed.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I have erm.... that thing where you win 2 Xbox Ones and then sell them both remorse

Well I just have to give this post a huge 100% no. Big no from me. Hard to feel sorry for ya honestly. ;)

Well I just have to give this post a huge 100% no. Big no from me. Hard to feel sorry for ya honestly. ;)

Yeah, don't feel for me, i sold the second Xbox One for $1.2 k so.... No tears should be shed for me

• Upvote (+1) 2

Holiday price drop bruh. Looking more likely you'll cop one now?

Yeah I just gotta deal with the parentals.. Yeah I'm 19, and yeah, I'm afraid to get yelled at for spending $400+ for a video game when I should be studying. Bite me. Lol...

Yeah I just gotta deal with the parentals.. Yeah I'm 19, and yeah, I'm afraid to get yelled at for spending $400+ for a video game when I should be studying. Bite me. Lol...

Do you get good grades? If yes there's no reason why you don't deserve it

Did anyone see in that new Bloodline gameplay video, that the guy picked up the flag on his gungoose without getting off the vehicle? Is that game specific or could that be in all variants of flag now? 

Did anyone see in that new Bloodline gameplay video, that the guy picked up the flag on his gungoose without getting off the vehicle? Is that game specific or could that be in all variants of flag now? 

Probably gametype specific. If I recall correctly, Reach did that for Speedflag or Speedpile.

No

Damn you, I saw that, don't think I didn't see that

oh, and control briefs