3 plot BTB Extraction on Complex and Perdition was the highlight of Halo 4 for me. Despite no descoping and enforced sprint I still enjoyed those 2 gametypes a lot more than almost anything on Halo 3 or Reach that wasn't Headlong OSO or Territories.

The one time I played Complex 3 plot was so fun.  I honestly had more fun with that gametype than h3/reach BTB as well.

We're not batching, I'm batching. I'll take the blame.

But really, despite the semi-joke post, it does matter. I personally think map names matter more than medals. All aspects of design in general, including game design, ought to be scrutinized.

lol batching, blame my phone for that.

lol batching, blame my phone for that.

Honestly thought batching was just one of those internet words I didn't know. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Wreckage.

What?! How? I knew that map was poop the first time I played it, when I pushed from top into blue base and I couldn't see anything because I was blinded by the friggin sun. SO stupid.

I'm not in love with the map, but I don't know how you don't pick Haven as the best H4 map.

Might be different when I'm with him idk, I'll talk to him

What did I tell you? That kid is a legit mental case. I say I'm grabbing a drink real quick I'll brb. Kicks me from the lobby. Gets absolutely demolished on HH for 3 minutes. Quits out of the game ON HIS OWN XBC host and says "Yeah if you don't like quitters then you can leave." Are you fucking serious dude?

I am thinking about posting a thread, BUT I don't want to cause any heated debates/drama that is unneeded.

Basically, it is about the beef between this website and Halo Follower (apparently there is some)

I refuse to speculate on rumour or cause any drama, so I would prefer if I got the all clear from somebody higher up first.

Thanks. :D

(I also got a proposition to make, but like I said, need the all clear first)

I'm kinda baffled by his lack of transparency, he had some kind of emergency support effort put up that I cannot get into specifics about. Actually two of them. He didn't ever bring them up more than once each. Kinda shady.

Dunno if I should keep this particular area of HaloFollower on Private Messaging. Maybe I should.

I'm kinda baffled by his lack of transparency, he had some kind of emergency support effort put up that I cannot get into specifics about. Actually two of them. He didn't ever bring them up more than once each. Kinda shady.

Dunno if I should keep this particular area of HaloFollower on Private Messaging. Maybe I should.

I am about to post this thread. 

Possibly the fasted locked thread I have ever seen. I already regret posting it 

Honestly thought batching was just one of those internet words I didn't know. 

I thought Beyond started censoring. 

Just want to give @@Moa and @@Saucey a shoutout for being nice people and taking their time to respond to me

Means a lot, this is one of my most visited sites for a reason. :D

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm gonna balls my way into saying this.

Jameson Locke has a lot of potential to become Johnson's heir, in terms of personality and notoriety.