What is the seek bar, what controls the time in the video? If so it's working properly for me

Yeah, it won't hide properly in fullscreen for me on firefox or chrome. If you're not having trouble then its probably one of my addons doing it.

EDIT: Nope - restarting firefox in safe mode makes no difference, so its not an addon. Grrrr this is annoying

Yeah, it won't hide properly in fullscreen for me on firefox or chrome. If you're not having trouble then its probably one of my addons doing it.

EDIT: Nope - restarting firefox in safe mode makes no difference, so its not an addon. Grrrr this is annoying

For me, it stays on if i touch the controls, but simply using the controls bar full screen button to close and make it fullscreen again solves it.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

For me, it stays on if i touch the controls, but simply using the controls bar full screen button to close and make it fullscreen again solves it.

Hey, this actually works! It's asinine, but it works. YT needs to get it together....

Now that I've seen this... it reminds me that the Halo 4 cutscenes were outstanding.

This is amazing.

Can't get over how he just shoots Palmer in the face after she says her infamous line.

Does anyone know if they are going to be having any Halo MCC Mountain Dew or Doritos? Or are they just doing Call of Duty? 

Does anyone know if they are going to be having any Halo MCC Mountain Dew or Doritos? Or are they just doing Call of Duty? 

Just Call of Duty.

So, I just saw Halofollower's top 10 h4 maps. I stopped at number 5.... It was Haven... yeah.

I need to know what number 1 was. come on.

So, I just saw Halofollower's top 10 h4 maps. I stopped at number 5.... It was Haven... yeah.

Halo follower is GARBGE halo content

Don't waste your time with those scrubs

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo follower is GARBGE halo content

Don't waste your time with those scrubs

I personally know one of the people who works on Halo Follower (Token), he is the editor and he puts a ton of work into the editing and his videos.

He is the only person who's videos I like though lol

They are also making a competitive team (Beware eSports I think they are called) and I could potentially be trying out for them haha

WISH ME LUCK MAN

• Upvote (+1) 2

I need to know what number 1 was. come on.

Oh sorry, it was a top 5, meaning haven barely made the list. smh. btw Wreckage somehow won and complex was 4 lol

Oh sorry, it was a top 5, meaning haven barely made the list. smh. btw Wreckage somehow won and complex was 4 lol

...I can tell he hadn't played SWAT on Halo 4, like ever.

My top 5 Halo 4 maps:

Impact

Ravine

Forge island #2

Forge island #3

Forge island #1

Honorable mention: Erosion

:kappa:

No wonder nobody can tell the difference between all the H4 maps. They all have one-word titles. 343, loosen the fuck up and learn from the likes of Hang Em, Blood Gulch, etc. A map can't be iconic without a good, recognisable title. Would it kill you to put in a "The"?

Can't belive we are now batching at 343 for map names...

This stuff kind of happens when there is nothing to play. Just wait until November and we can regurgitate arguments from 2001, 2004, 2007 and 2012.

Just wait until November and we can regurgitate arguments from 2001, 2004, 2007 and 2012.

Ib4 nerf OP pistol :kappa:

I won't even dare to visit waypoint after Nov.11

This stuff kind of happens when there is nothing to play. Just wait until November and we can regurgitate arguments from 2001, 2004, 2007 and 2012.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were:

HALO CE MCC LEANS JUUUUST A BIT CLOSER TO HALO 4, WTF 343.

Can't belive we are now batching at 343 for map names...

We're not batching, I'm batching. I'll take the blame.

But really, despite the semi-joke post, it does matter. I personally think map names matter more than medals. All aspects of design in general, including game design, ought to be scrutinized.