Mayan painting someone made from /r/halo

That H5G AR design

That Arbiter gold armour

This guy knows his lore.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anti-downvote since you're obviously right. They've all but confirmed sprint. Those Quinn tweets were disheartening.

I'm really hoping that he just does that to be a troll. The last thing we need in H5 is for people to be sprinting around the Midship remake.

I'm really hoping that he just does that to be a troll. The last thing we need in H5 is for people to be sprinting around the Midship remake.

Don't think so, those opinions aren't surprsing from Quinn. Here's what I think is going to happen.

It will be toggled and they're going to say that they're experimenting with it in Halo 5 and how we'll make the decision by what we play. When in reality, whatever the settings are in the main Team Slayer playlists is going to be considered the default and the farther a playlists differs from the TS playlists, the lower population it will have. The vast majority play the Team Slayer playlsits, no matter the settings, and they will get used to that and anything that's different won't interest them. 343 chooses Halo's destiny, not us.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can anyone here explain to me how Frank is now casting for Iron Gaming at their next event? I mean, its great that they got someone with some casting experience, but wasn't he and Iron Gaming's owner at each other's throats just two months ago?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Don't think so, those opinions aren't surprsing from Quinn. Here's what I think is going to happen.

It will be toggled and they're going to say that they're experimenting with it in Halo 5 and how we'll make the decision by what we play. When in reality, whatever the settings are in the main Team Slayer playlists is going to be considered the default and the farther a playlists differs from the TS playlists, the lower population it will have. The vast majority play the Team Slayer playlsits, no matter the settings, and they will get used to that and anything that's different won't interest them. 343 chooses Halo's destiny, not us.

If no sprint is an option, then they'd have to increase base player speed by an insane amount. The size of the new Midship is either an indicator of the worst thing that could happen (sprint) or the best (increased base player speed).

But I do expect that no sprint will be an option in at least one Halo 5 playlist. I'm an optimist.

Is the youtube html5 player not hiding the seek bar for everyone or just for me?

What is the seek bar, what controls the time in the video? If so it's working properly for me

Sometimes 1080p makes Chrome choppy on my end.

I'm sure Google was changing something fundamental at an unnecessary angle, like they have been for the past couple years.

I remember using Action Replay for fun Halo 1/Halo 2 campaign mods, long before I ever had XBL. Good times.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would really like to know the context behind that.

Context behind the song? A mama chicken ain't happy cause someone stole something, all the animals say it wasn't them. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

A bit off topic, Bungie stated in their lass Weekly Update tregarding the Quitting situation in the Iron Banner.

"In the next Iron Banner, players will receive a Medallion of Iron on a loss. Upon their next win, each Medallion they carry will convert into a reputation gain almost equal to a win."

Is it me, or they pretty much ignored all the feedback from Reach? "No ranks, and if you don't quit you get same shit as people winning." Sometimes I honestly wonder what if Bungie made Halo 4.

Sometimes I honestly wonder what if Bungie made Halo 4.

Same here. Look at CE -> H2 -> H3 -> Reach. There's a pattern of the games becoming more and more casual. Destiny MP fits perfectly in that pattern. As crazy as this may sound, we may have gotten the least worst version of Halo 4.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sometimes I honestly wonder what if Bungie made Halo 4.

People wouldn't act like 343i are solely responsible, as far as I can see.

Also despite Destiny being a third party/multi-plat game, outside the game itself Bungie seems like they want to disassociate with Microsoft as carefully as possible... Damn it, Activision.

Halo is awesome, now for the off topic part of this post 

I simply would not make it in Japan.  Is it possible to die of confusion?